hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Suji said:
YES, IT WOULD MAKE THINGS SO MUCH EASIER. >;O ..But yeah, lmao, Japan really can be a scary place. I mean, I just recently watched two anime that were strikingly similar by the fact that it seemed like Japan is trying to promote dating sims (I think the anime were both recently released as well). One's The World God Only Knows, and the other is Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. The first one has a dude using his dating sim gamer expertise in real life to capture loose souls from hell that are presiding within young women's hearts. He has to get himself to replace the soul in the girls' hearts. XDDDD The other's about this one guy's younger sister who's REALLY into dating sim games involving incest (where she's playing as the older brother--she finds the young girls super cute or something; I don't think she's lesbian..?) and he's helping her out because she's always been hiding it even though she treats him terribly. SO funny because these two can be a bad influence/can send the wrong message to people.

KOREAN BBQ, YES!
biggrin.gif
Love it. GOD, I'm hungry.

Wow, nice. XD Were they like, 'Do you like pineapples? Buy them in bundles for cheap!!' or something?
Oh yes. We can start playing otome games when we're 9 or something. ^_~
Ah... Those two. Heard a bit about them. Yeah, they certainly would give bad influences, but sadly, that is just the tip of the iceberg. :\ And oh gosh, showing now is Yosuga no Sora, right? That's another one which promotes incest... >.>

Haha, same here! The beef... Mmmm. *~*

Lol, no. XD I forget what they were promoting, but it was maybe some internet dating thing? Like, "beautiful girls from Kona!" or something. Hopefully it's not something bad.

And lol, for a few days there, I almost thought I killed the chat. DX

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Oh yes. We can start playing otome games when we're 9 or something. ^_~
Ah... Those two. Heard a bit about them. Yeah, they certainly would give bad influences, but sadly, that is just the tip of the iceberg. :\ And oh gosh, showing now is Yosuga no Sora, right? That's another one which promotes incest... >.>

Haha, same here! The beef... Mmmm. *~*

Lol, no. XD I forget what they were promoting, but it was maybe some internet dating thing? Like, "beautiful girls from Kona!" or something. Hopefully it's not something bad.

And lol, for a few days there, I almost thought I killed the chat. DX
YES. 8D TOTALLY DID WHEN I WAS THAT AGE. (Actually, nah. I played Starcraft a lot on battlenet in middle school. Didn't get into otome games until high school.) As for the shows, yeah, they're not as bad as others I've seen. Reminds me of umm.. Seikon no Quaser or something? One of my friends got into it and showed me--I lol'd so hard.

Mmmm.. I like spicy pork too.
biggrin.gif
(Damn it, I keep coming back to the thread in the mornings when I'm hungry and haven't gotten food to eat.
ohnoes.png
)

lmao, how exotic. XD (For some reason I keep thinking kona = nickname for coconut..)

Well... you did. I mean.. NO, NOT AT ALL. XD

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Suji said:
YES. 8D TOTALLY DID WHEN I WAS THAT AGE. (Actually, nah. I played Starcraft a lot on battlenet in middle school. Didn't get into otome games until high school.) As for the shows, yeah, they're not as bad as others I've seen. Reminds me of umm.. Seikon no Quaser or something? One of my friends got into it and showed me--I lol'd so hard.

Mmmm.. I like spicy pork too.
biggrin.gif
(Damn it, I keep coming back to the thread in the mornings when I'm hungry and haven't gotten food to eat.
ohnoes.png
)

lmao, how exotic. XD (For some reason I keep thinking kona = nickname for coconut..)

Well... you did. I mean.. NO, NOT AT ALL. XD
Wooo, I see. Around then, I was the one watching my bros play Starcraft. XD I guess I did play a bit of Warcraft II too. Gosh, I just realised the two mentioned games end the same way. Are they possibly related? Oh no... Seikon... >.> I don't want to touch that. You watched till the end? o.o

Spicy pork!

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Wooo, I see. Around then, I was the one watching my bros play Starcraft. XD I guess I did play a bit of Warcraft II too. Gosh, I just realised the two mentioned games end the same way. Are they possibly related? Oh no... Seikon... >.> I don't want to touch that. You watched till the end? o.o

Spicy pork! ___>

Mmm. Okay, so I just ate this time, and yes, I did. :< Nomnom.

Yeah, Hawaii does. XD Pineapples too. (Mmmm.. Pineapples.)

Damn, we're the only ones posting here.

ioukta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
im comiiiing bringing my question here lol

who were ur 4?

first i played was purple hair guy with an accent, it was before hte patch was complete so i didn't get everything but he was great, u can't forget ur first so i have a soft spot for him

i went after kei the model he wasn't all that stimulating conversationally but his CGS were gawgeous

then i went after the teacher he was pretty hot, i loved meeting one of his friends at the bar, made me feel part of his grown up friends loool very good route

then i did the sporty guy it' wasnt' bad at all i got all his CGs but a couple, i couldn't get his end cause i got in vs mode without even knowing and for some reason i don't feel like playing him again, but he's a cutie yeah yeah lol

i did Jin the bad boy u can't date, he's a cutie too, very interesting story

and that's it, i didn't go after my grandmother's gf (studious megane guy) or the long haired freak or the youngster that complains when i'm late or the "english" guy in my email box, not interesting enough lol

who did u guys go after and what did you think?

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Suji said:
I used to watch my brother play stuff when I was little. Then I was like, screw this. I'm just gonna play it myself. XD Warcraft II!! Reminds me of the peasants and what they say if you keep clicking on them. 'Stop clicking on meeeee!!' Blizzard isn't that creative with storylines. lolol. And nooo, I didn't. I just saw some of the first episode or something and I was like, 'HOW THE HECK CAN YOU WATCH THIS NONSENSE?' I hope people don't start thinking they can do stuff like that in reality and expect to get powers/energy/whatever it is from it. >___>

Mmm. Okay, so I just ate this time, and yes, I did. :< Nomnom.

Yeah, Hawaii does. XD Pineapples too. (Mmmm.. Pineapples.)

Damn, we're the only ones posting here.
Lolol~ I just watched them because I didn't really have things to do then. XD Some games they played were pretty boring to watch though, and I wasn't interested in them, so I didn't try them out. Hahaha. XD Oh, I am not sure whether I heard of that line before, but I think I did? I only remember "Chop, chop. Job's done!" Or something. orz Hehe, really? XD
Hehe, that's good.
smile.gif
And honestly, I did watch the first few seconds, and I was like, "Wuut....?" >.> Lol! Hopefully not! Or, if they ever think of doing something like that, most probably they'll earn their lesson? (With very red hand marks on their faces)

Lolol. XD Spicy pork! Beef! And ohhh, another thing about their BBQs is their mash potatoes. >:3c

Oh yeah, pineapples too, haha. XD

True! I noticed that too, but wee, ioukta's here now.
smile.gif

ioukta:
I didn't really play many of the characters yet, but I've so far completed... Suzuka. '_' Yeah, come to think of it, I only got one ending? Lolol. I was supposed to get Himurocchi's, but apparently my fitness level wasn't high enough. Suzuka's the basketball guy, btw. He's not bad, but his looks changes in his CGs. In some, he appears quite good-looking, and in some, he doesn't look so good. His hair is a bit... Flat. :\ Like it got ironed on or something.

Haha, Kijyou (the guy with the accent) was one which I didn't quite mind, but I can't really stand him saying, "Nanishitonnen?" Each time I tried to poke him. -.- He was among the guys I tried during my trail-run, so I didn't really get his ending.

Trying to get Jin now because I am super biased towards him. He's voiced by Hoshi Souichiro who did one of my favourite characters (a.k.a my second husband).
wub.gif
But what I've seen so far seems -like what you said- quite interesting. Too bad we can't date him. :\

Lol! Grandmother's gf. XD Wut, Hibiya complains when you're late? *shakes fist* He's younger than us and he dares talk to us that way? -_- He's already in my blacklist, so I won't be getting him. Another thing is that he's a bit too energetic for me. :\
Okay, I think I should stop here; my post is getting a bit too long...

Interesting comments btw, ioukta.
smile.gif

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta~ I posted in the other thread about the guys without thinking that I was off topic. XDDD; Woops.

Jin was pretty cool; wish there were more events with him though. Chiharu was kinda eh, but he got better around the end (probably because of this one time when he was talking to his friends about a 'girl' he likes and I liked that CG that came with it.)

I wanted to go for Kijyou eventually but I apparently wanted to torture myself with a long haired narcissist first. >_> Kijyou seems playboyish a little; some of the things he said were strange, but other than that, he seems alright from what I've seen. I'll have to look more into it.

lmfao grandmother's gf? XDDD Nice one.

hakusa~ Ahh. Yeah, my brother would ask me to watch him play some games because he was used to me watching him when I was little. XD It's funny. Then he's like, 'Why don't you watch me play like you did beforeeee?' As for Seikon, hahah, reminds me of um.. Me, Myself, and Irene when Jim Carey replaces this baby this really attractive (and very endowed) woman was breastfeeding with himself. >_>; I was like, 'Wooowww..' Showed his face and he was wide-eyed and sucking away.

MASHED POTATOES. Buttery and garlic and mmm... *drool*

YES IOUKTA IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAYYY!! (Well, sorta.)

lilin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Regarding ioukta's question, My character went after Kei first. I found him so cute and I like the part when he went to being a jerk to such a sweetheart.
biggrin.gif

Then after that my char went after Kijyou, I found him fun and laid back which is nice but he fell in love with the main character quite fast though.

Now my char's currently going after Mihara, so far I'm loving it (with the exception of the not being able to get a CG).

My sisters went after the other guys so I can't comment on that yet.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Suji: Haha, your bro sounds cute. XD Is he younger than you or older? He probably felt weird when you weren't next to him.
rofl2.gif

Oh gosh, what type of show is that? Sounds... R-rated. >.> Didn't know Jim Carrey acted in such a show before. (But meh, some of his shows can really be a bit too... Disgusting)

Ooh, yours was buttery + garlic? The restaurant I went to made it with apples and stuff, so it tasted kinda... soothing?
smile.gif

Hahaha. XD

Actually I thought that it wasn't really related to the TMGS2 Translation thread, but Phoenix said it was okay before, so I am not so sure about it. I personally think it's off-topic, though. :/

lilin: Lol, true. So far I've seen, Kei seems like a jerk. I mean, if a guy wants to sleep on the grass the whole day when we're on a date... I'll punch him. -.-

I am having some mixed feelings towards Kijyou. He's a playboy and chased a lot of girls before, so, I don't find most of his words genuine. Though, he is the guys who asks you to walk with him even though his status is still at :|, which is rather interesting. (But I actually saw that as him being bored... So I don't really know).
At times he can appear rather sweet.
smile.gif

Hehe. XD

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Suji: Haha, your bro sounds cute. XD Is he younger than you or older? He probably felt weird when you weren't next to him.
rofl2.gif

Oh gosh, what type of show is that? Sounds... R-rated. >.> Didn't know Jim Carrey acted in such a show before. (But meh, some of his shows can really be a bit too... Disgusting)

Ooh, yours was buttery + garlic? The restaurant I went to made it with apples and stuff, so it tasted kinda... soothing?
smile.gif

Hahaha. XD

Actually I thought that it wasn't really related to the TMGS2 Translation thread, but Phoenix said it was okay before, so I am not so sure about it. I personally think it's off-topic, though. :/
LOL, cute? XD He can be sometimes, I guess. He's older than me. And lmao, yeah, he says that it's not as fun playing games without me there, hahaha. So he'd ask me to bring my laptop to his room and do my own thing and look every now and then when he wants me to. Hahaha.

I love Jim Carrey! He's so funny. XD Though nowadays his movies have been so-so. Love how he is in older ones like The Cable Guy, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Liar Liar, etc.

Oo. I've never had an apple tasting kind. o_o That's strange. But yes, I love love butter + garlic. SO GOOD!

I'm not sure what you mean either for the off-topic thing. @_@

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
What was off-topic? TMGS2 and TMGS3 talk is okay in the main thread since we planned on doing TMGS3 and haven't made a TMGS3 translation thread, yet.Yeah, but we were talking about TMGS1, so.
frown.gif
And it wasn't really related to the translation. >.< But I guess it's also a bit hard to bring the topic over to the jjjewel's thread though, since we don't really know the crowd over there.

QUOTE(Suji @ Oct 29 2010, 12:20 PM) LOL, cute? XD He can be sometimes, I guess. He's older than me. And lmao, yeah, he says that it's not as fun playing games without me there, hahaha. So he'd ask me to bring my laptop to his room and do my own thing and look every now and then when he wants me to. Hahaha.

I love Jim Carrey! He's so funny. XD Though nowadays his movies have been so-so. Love how he is in older ones like The Cable Guy, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Liar Liar, etc.

Oo. I've never had an apple tasting kind. o_o That's strange. But yes, I love love butter + garlic. SO GOOD!

I'm not sure what you mean either for the off-topic thing. @_@
Haha, yeah, that's cute! XD Ohh, your older brother. Heh, I can't imagine my older one saying that. >_<

True. XD I am not really one who catches up with the latest movies so, sorry I don't know what new shows he starred in. :\ I think the latest one was a movie similar to Liar Liar? I forget.

Hehe, it sounded strange to a few friends of mine too, but you don't really get to taste the apple, actually. It just gives a soothing feeling.
smile.gif
I've gotta try that one, then. XD

Like, P's & Inori's thread is about translation, while we weren't talking about anything related to it, so. I thought it was off-topic. :\ Iunno.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just found out there was a second otome survey at Aksys, however it's closed now. Did anyone try it out? I'm really curious what they were asking, and if any of those previous games got into the "second" round. I'd love to see Wand of Fortune.
biggrin.gif

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
^ Awww.
frown.gif
I didn't see that news anywhere, so I couldn't get to take it. I never heard of people talking about either, so I am not so sure what were the questions on the survey.
I am quite curious about it too. ^^

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's a pity, we could have supported those games more!
smile.gif
I think that you actually got to write what kind of games you would like to see translated or something like that, seeing as somebody wrote they forgot to write another thing which they would want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1