grog.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DO WANT!

I had to watch this show because me and my sis would get into a fight over what video to watch. Surprise surprise, it's always MY LITTLE PONY!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Meh, I remember a time when My Little Pony actually looked cute and not like some anorectic brat :/ Kids these days haven't got a clue on what they're missing out...

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid rainbows. I hate those things. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they'll come marching in and climb up your leg and start bitting the inside of your.......wait........never mind.
dry.gif

D

Deleted_11405

wub.gif
tease me, tease me (wuz)
wink.gif
look there two man sharing the same horse.. :wacko:this tale aint serious

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh shit guys, we haven't been paying attention and learning about rainbows. NOW WHAT DO WE DO!? Cheerilee says we're DOOMED! However, there is a way out, you guys better read this E-mail response...

QUOTE said:
Dear Sir,

If you had been paying attention to the my little pony^tm children indoctrina..uh..franchise at ALL these past 15 years, else you would KNOW you HAVE to pay attention and learn about rainbows. Silly you! *giggle* you're doomed! *waggles tail* Don't worry though, if you start being a loyal customer and buy everything we sell from now on, chances are you will be a-okay!

A little pony kiss from your nr.1 pony friend,
Cheerilee

PS: You could take an example to our valued friend Kimberly Shriner and her website http://dreamvalley-mlp.com . The best of pony-luck to you, sir!

Disclaimer: my little pony^tm is in no way affilliated with any kind of activity associated with furries

Ok...calm down...I think I have a my little pony board game somewhere in the basement...and I better call my sister and ask what she did to her pony collection...WHAT WILL YOU GUYS DO??

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
me play game cause good but however how stage of first confuse sister of playing so not now how no fun the stage of first not sure of when and how towards the level world of nuclear weapons
thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...