pc version is out
tongue.gif

Ares_Real

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Argh, It doesn't work on my SuperCard SD, I can hear strange noises and white screen and nothing else...strange, because something like this never happened to me when I was playing GBA games on my SuperCard.

Ares_Real

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried everything (turn this on, that off etc.) but it doesn't work...Can someone post here the screenshot of the proper configuration with SuperCard patcher?

Daremo_23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all!!!,
i just got this to work on my SC lite. i ran the *game* through gbata patcher and then SC software ver 2.55C 1.63 and it works. at least for the GBA version. i used the sram patcher option on the utility. HTH!! later it's game time...........woot!!!

Daremo_23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgot to add that since i'm half alseep i can't remember what options i checked unchecked...sorry. i think it was everything off but enable save and more saver.

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm to get the GBA version to work on Supercard, you must highlight only Enable Save and Enable More Saver (do not enable anything else). It then works.

Ares_Real

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I finally get this game work, but I have a little problem. How should I save? The button combination (L+R+Select+A) to backup save state didn't work, and everytime I start the game I have to start from the beggining. Anyone can help me?
tongue.gif

Tuxedo Kamen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can either save with the SC's save states (they work for GBA!) OR you could patch the rom for saving in SRAM format, but I am not sure if the SC patcher already does this second task...

Wiseman

Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried everything to get this to work on my supercard sd. Tries all the suggestions here and a few more including downloading the rom a couple of times. If anyone has got this to work on a standard supercard sd and has all the settings then my 6 year old son would be very pleased. On top of that I might get the xobx 360 back for a while so i can have a game.

Daremo_23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game is fun but i can't get the save system on the SC lite to work and starting over from go is annoying. great game but i'll just buy it on release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?