- Joined
- Oct 24, 2002
- Messages
- 2,954
- Reaction score
- 35
- Trophies
- 2
- Age
- 47
- Location
- England U.K.
- Website
- www.gbatemp.net
- XP
- 922
- Country




Just what we need, yet another crappy 3D racing game

No but I have.Just what we need, yet another crappy 3D racing game
How do you know the game is crap? Have you tried it?![]()




Didnt RS quit the scene? I thought this would be a Rainbow Sparkles rls when i saw RS in topic...
these releases are not uploaded to their usual sites, so i suspect them to be fakes

It's 3D. On a GBA. Based on a movie. It's crap.Just what we need, yet another crappy 3D racing game
How do you know the game is crap? Have you tried it?![]()
Usually but I like to have an open minde, after all A Sound of Thunder & Ecks Vs Sever on GBA were quite enjoyable for me and the films stunk! Chronicles of Riddick, terrible film great Xbox game.Bad film would most likely lead to a bad game







