Tiramisu/homebrew launcher

SUZY2092

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tiramisu on my wwiu, but when I open mii maker the homebrew launcher opens launches but just plays music and moving dots no actual menu...any idea how I can fix this?

SUZY2092

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like an empty menu, so add some apps.
OK I'll try that but I already have some in the apps folder. Set up like this wiiu/apps/wupinstaller
Wii/u/apps/nintendont
Is that the right format? Also ty for your time and help.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
WUP Installer... should be in the correct folder and it should appear provided you have at least .rpx file in it.
As for the Nintendont folder, I'm pretty sure it should be in apps folder, not wiiu/apps.

SUZY2092

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WUP Installer... should be in the correct folder and it should appear provided you have at least .rpx file in it.
As for the Nintendont folder, I'm pretty sure it should be in apps folder, not wiiu/apps.
Where would the home brew app store go? Apps or wiiu/apps ? I can not get either nintendont or hbas to show up on wup installer

Reactions: jeannotte

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Where would the home brew app store go? Apps or wiiu/apps ?

Assuming that you're talking about Homebrew App Store for Wii U, it should go in wiiu/apps. Otherwise, it should go in apps.

In short:
- Wii U homebrew apps go to wiiu/apps
- Wii / vWii homebrew apps go to apps

I can not get either nintendont or hbas to show up on wup installer
If you're installing their forwarders, they should go to install folder on the root of your SD card. If you don't have one, create it now.

If you put Nintendont in apps, it won't appear in either Wii U's Homebrew Launcher nor WUP Installer, but instead in vWii's Homebrew Channel (i.e. on vWii side).

SUZY2092

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming that you're talking about Homebrew App Store for Wii U, it should go in wiiu/apps. Otherwise, it should go in apps.

In short:
- Wii U homebrew apps go to wiiu/apps
- Wii / vWii homebrew apps go to apps

If you're installing their forwarders, they should go to install folder on the root of your SD card. If you don't have one, create it now.

If you put Nintendont in apps, it won't appear in either Wii U's Homebrew Launcher nor WUP Installer, but instead in vWii's Homebrew Channel (i.e. on vWii side).
I keep putting the home brew app store file for wii u in wiiu/apps but the file never stays or shows up anywhere. Am I looking in the right place? I'll do the forwarder for nintendont.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Weird. Did you follow the instructions mentioned here?
https://www.cfwaifu.com/wiiu-hb-appstore/

I'll do the forwarder for nintendont.
If you're installing a forwarder for vWii side, it should be in .wad format and it should go into wads folder on the root of your SD card. You'll need something like YAWMM (Yet Another Wad Manager Mod) in order to install it.
If you're installing a forwarder for Wii U side, it should probably go into install folder on the root of your SD card (if it has files like title.cert, title.tik, title.tmd, *.h3 and *.app). You'll need WUP Installer in order to install it.

Last edited by Blythe93,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I keep putting the home brew app store file for wii u in wiiu/apps but the file never stays or shows up anywhere. Am I looking in the right place? I'll do the forwarder for nintendont.
Hello,

make sure you use a good SD card. sub brand or micro SD are not too recommended.

check if the small lock on the side of the SD is not write-blocked.

your homebrews should be here:

example: SD:/wiiu/ apps / here (wup install , saviine........)

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up