1. w0bbelj0

OP w0bbelj0 Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I have been messing around with my switch to get emuiibo work. Several times I reinstalled my SD card.
    But now somehow, as soon as I open tinfoil 0.2.1 my pc makes the usb disconnecting sound and then I can't move around with my controller in tinfoil. All that works is the home button.

I also tried goldleaf after. As soon as I want to open the usb install thing and used zadig to install the drivers, it also freezes. All that works is the home button to go back.

I have really no idea what I should do so i'm able to install games again.

Would be great if someone could help me with this :).

Thanks in advance

2. elninono

elninono Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hi there, I have the exact same problem. My old sdcard with atmos 0.8.1 is still working greatly with tinfoil 0.2.1 but not anymore with 0.9.4
    So do you upgrade atmos too ? I will try to remove emuiibo and amiiswap to see if it changes anything...

3. w0bbelj0

OP w0bbelj0 Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hello, I got everything updated. firmware 9.0.1 and 0.9.4.

there is where tinfoil 0.2.1 stopped working. It freezes as soon as I open it.
    When I try with goldleaf, it also freezes when I want to search for my pc..

No fix yet.

4. elninono

elninono Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Yeah, same situation. Hopefully installation of NSP through sdcard with Goldleaf is still working so...
    I have seen that someone had this kind of problem (not sure if it is exactly the same issue) and he solved it by booting with fusee-primary (via payload menu in hekate), not using hekate directly... I will test it.
    Edit : no chance with using payload menu > fuseeprimary. Always same behavior with faulty USB...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  5. w0bbelj0

OP w0bbelj0 Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I fixed it somehow. Not sure, but I used nut and tinfoil 5.0 and it finally worked. You can also browse your hd to the right folder where your games are by file browsing :).

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - suddenly, Tinfoil, install