1ronik4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone,

So the story goes like this: I was having problems installing an nsp on Tinfoil (nevermind that) and stupidly remembered to try goldleaf, which I hadn't updated in ages. Of course launching it gave an atmosphere fatal error, rebooted to payload.. When it was back on the tinfoil tile was different, and now it doesn't run anymore ("an error has occurred, hit home button").
Tried deleting and installing it again, but nothing changes. What now?
I was on atmosphere 1.2.4, everything running smoothly..
I sure hope someone can give me a helping hand, a little lost in this situation (who would've "thunk it" that opening ol'goldleaf would be this much of a mess)
Thanks in advance!

Deathstalker1976

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

So the story goes like this: I was having problems installing an nsp on Tinfoil (nevermind that) and stupidly remembered to try goldleaf, which I hadn't updated in ages. Of course launching it gave an atmosphere fatal error, rebooted to payload.. When it was back on the tinfoil tile was different, and now it doesn't run anymore ("an error has occurred, hit home button").
Tried deleting and installing it again, but nothing changes. What now?
I was on atmosphere 1.2.4, everything running smoothly..
I sure hope someone can give me a helping hand, a little lost in this situation (who would've "thunk it" that opening ol'goldleaf would be this much of a mess)
Thanks in advance!
delete the program from the main page. then go to the program on your picture library and run it again. it should download the latest version for you. if that does not work, then your sources files is corrupt.

1ronik4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
delete the program from the main page. then go to the program on your picture library and run it again. it should download the latest version for you. if that does not work, then your sources files is corrupt.
Thanks for replying. What I have in the album is a tinfoil installer 12.1 and when I click it there's also an error and nothing happens... How do I fix that "sources files" situation?
Would updating atmos and sigpatches help? I've been tempted all day in doing that but also scared of just piling more errors.

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for replying. What I have in the album is a tinfoil installer 12.1 and when I click it there's also an error and nothing happens... How do I fix that "sources files" situation?
Would updating atmos and sigpatches help? I've been tempted all day in doing that but also scared of just piling more errors.
I'm sure that updating the cfw along with the sigpatches would really help.

Also updating your tinfoil by that point wouldn't be a bad idea either, in fact here is a video on how to fix errors with the tinfoil installations -> be sure to follow the guide through in it's entirety if you are to watch

Last edited by TomRiddle,

1ronik4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm sure that updating the cfw along with the sigpatches would really help.

Also updating your tinfoil by that point wouldn't be a bad idea either, in fact here is a video on how to fix errors with the tinfoil installations -> be sure to follow the guide through in it's entirety if you are to watch

Thanks for the video, it's a simple one but actually alerted me that I still didn't put the new goldleaf on, and should try the nsp tinfoil install instead. But first I should update for sure atm and the whole shebang.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455