Tinfoil issues

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any up to date info on tinfoil? i cant get it to work on my banned switch.. i just get a blank white tile in applet mode and not in applet mode. am i doing something wrong? have up to date sig patches too.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any up to date info on tinfoil? i cant get it to work on my banned switch.. i just get a blank white tile in applet mode and not in applet mode. am i doing something wrong? have up to date sig patches too.
Are you using the latest installer version downloaded from tinfoil.io?

Make sure when you install it you have all available memory (I.e. use title override mode…dont install in applet mode)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly recommend switching to TinWoo Installer instead. Its what I personally use & have never run into any issues.

element6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, no, you can not simply "hook up a google drive"

In the latest version of TinWoo (v1.0.11) it allows you to type in the individual file ID portion of the public link to a shared file on a google drive.

Unless you have all the time in the world to sit there and type in strings like this on your switch:
1r5fpIioPkP-ePNtemcubgKtj-OTAFGCEWD
and watch tinwoo throw a 403 error for every file after you tediously type those ID's in, I think you'll want to steer clear.
I elaborated more here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tinfoil-not-launching.581768/post-9842691

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.