Hacking Tinfoil Help Requested

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been trying to use Cheats for Disgaea 5 digital US Version. My game version is v1 and cheats I found are for v3. Is there a way I can update my digital game without connecting to internet? What do I need to do? I have been searching on here and I think I should use Tinfoil? How do you guys think I should proceed? If I need to use Tinfoil, are there any guides for it? Also, where can I get latest Tinfoil if need be? Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been trying to use Cheats for Disgaea 5 digital US Version. My game version is v1 and cheats I found are for v3. Is there a way I can update my digital game without connecting to internet? What do I need to do? I have been searching on here and I think I should use Tinfoil? How do you guys think I should proceed? If I need to use Tinfoil, are there any guides for it? Also, where can I get latest Tinfoil if need be? Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)
The easiest way to update your game is to use HBG on your Switch.

If you want to manually install a game update NSP, you can download the NSP and install it with something like blawar's Tinfoil.

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The easiest way to update your game is to use HBG on your Switch.

If you want to manually install a game update NSP, you can download the NSP and install it with something like blawar's Tinfoil.

Ok, thanks for the info. Um, what is HBG and how do I use it? I think I am on Atmosphere/Kosmos

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb