Time Hollow

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ChrnoYamato1991, May 30, 2010.

1. ChrnoYamato1991
    OP

ChrnoYamato1991 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2008
    United States
    I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place. I started playing time hollow, and it won't seem to let me save. I'm using wood r4, and no matter what save type I pick, it won't seem to save. How can I fix this problem. Thank in advance.

2. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Strange, one would think that the AP (if any) would have been fixed for R4 by now...

I dunno, check your save settings and see if you can find a working one. If this was a problem in the past, I haven't heard of it.

Format the SDHC?

Anyway, great game, hope you have fun with it (eventually).

3. ChrnoYamato1991
    OP

ChrnoYamato1991 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2008
    United States
    I'm not using sdhc, and I've tried every save type, auto, 4k, 64k, 512, 2m, 4m, 8m, nothing. When I save, it says save complete, but if i do it again, it says no data here, as if I haven't. Can I not save at any time in this game and am trying to save to early? Or is there a different problem. Any help appreciated.

4. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    try to reformat with panasonic formatter(remember backup your files...except for time hollow of course) then get a clean rom.

5. ChrnoYamato1991
    OP

ChrnoYamato1991 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2008
    United States
    Thanks guys, I REALLY appreciated the help, but something weird happened. I redownloaded it, and it magically worked all of a sudden. I don't know how, but I'm grateful. Thank to those that helped. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]