Not open for further replies.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've got nothing againts smoking weed - smoke to your heart's content, everything's for people. Problems arise when weed-induced visions become reality to the smoker - a tell-tale sign that he or she should drop the spliff. :tpi:

But these weed induced visions are actually our true potential nature. It is natures way of saying 'Hey, you know the world is wrong. But you can rectify that problem by improving yourself and spreading love permanently. You inner self is more powerful than your ego'

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But these weed induced visions are actually our true potential nature. It is natures way of saying 'Hey, you know the world is wrong. But you can rectify that problem by improving yourself and spreading love permanently. You inner self is more powerful than your ego'

So the little man telling me to stab them is right?

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bit about "misperception" is alright. Deception and misinterpretation can lead to some issues. The part about anorexia is a fair example. The bit about the genes isn't completely off. We are responsible for our actions. Except in the case of extremely mentally ill people I don't think we can blame everything we do on our genes. Then again, I don't know of many people who do blame their actions on their genes. Finally, the bit about matter being the only thing that matters probably isn't totally off either. We can and we are studying quantum physics and we're finding that it's a very different world on that scale that is smaller than the atom. There probably are a lot of things that happen on that quantum-scopic level that we don't understand.

Does this all mean we have super powers? I don't think so. I think that in these early years of studying quantum physics it is very easy to make wild conjectures based on the very little information we have. Keep an open mind, but don't get too excited.

/srs post in eof

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm reading through this thread. It's clear I don't have a life to change in the first place.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read a few posts trying to grasp the concept of this thread, but then i realized it's EOF

Well it started out in the GOT, but as Jupiter came conjunct the moon my chakra crystals started to vibrate, telling me to guide the post along the path of enlightenment an unto the endlands.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Well it started out in the GOT, but as Jupiter came conjunct the moon my chakra crystals started to vibrate, telling me to guide the post along the path of enlightenment an unto the endlands.
Well then.

There's only one thing left to be answered!

How many Tom Cruise, Cruise, If a Tom Cruise could Cruise?

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The bit about "misperception" is alright. Deception and misinterpretation can lead to some issues. The part about anorexia is a fair example. The bit about the genes isn't completely off. We are responsible for our actions. Except in the case of extremely mentally ill people I don't think we can blame everything we do on our genes. Then again, I don't know of many people who do blame their actions on their genes. Finally, the bit about matter being the only thing that matters probably isn't totally off either. We can and we are studying quantum physics and we're finding that it's a very different world on that scale that is smaller than the atom. There probably are a lot of things that happen on that quantum-scopic level that we don't understand.

Does this all mean we have super powers? I don't think so. I think that in these early years of studying quantum physics it is very easy to make wild conjectures based on the very little information we have. Keep an open mind, but don't get too excited.

/srs post in eof
Psychology was an idea of a group of people assessing human behaviour. They would applyit to everyone. WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DO SO? Money makers? Force? Power? You need to think as a vast deep ocean with only you sitting on the center, Sun glowing over the top onto you, Making your light stronger and brighter. I've done it! My new year resolution:
Completing the Re-programming process of the brain and the body through heart for infinite possibilities including +magic+ :) 13 = To infinity and beyoond! :D

Last night i was drinking alcohol in a bonfire with some lovely people. I was manipulating fire :D. Before drinking, i created a feeling based though that i would go high, not drunk after drinking. Low and behold, i was high for 10 mins and then i decided to be sober again :). You are infinity. NEVER JUDGE Human behaviours. You're not supposed to. Who gave you the right first of all? I'm not saying be selfish. Help others when needed. But you NEED to work towards evolution. Create your own beliefs. Reprogram the brain through feeling. Be delusional. IT'S ALL F'N POSSIBLE BECAUSE I'M DOING IT. There can be no evidence, you are you OWN experiential evidence. Go, wander. Open your mind. Magic!!!!!!!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Of course everything is possible when you're delusional.

I swear to physics that my cat called me goshujin-sama.

and she's actually half cat half human.

Reactions: kanefan666

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If the ancients are so good, how/why could other civilizations kill them? Why don't they just heal themselves when they're going to die? You seem like a very gullible person with an extraordinary imagination who probably needs to sleep and eat better, and get sober. No offense, it's just my advice.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
If the ancients are so good, how/why could other civilizations kill them? Why don't they just heal themselves when they're going to die? You seem like a very gullible person with an extraordinary imagination who probably needs to sleep and eat better, and get sober. No offense, it's just my advice.

The ancients, A.K.A, The 5th dimensional beings, A.K.A ET's, recuperated inside the earth. Yes, They live inside the planet. Search hollow earth theory (Agartha) and Admiral byrds account. And that's why you would sometimes see U.F.O's going inside volcanos and see them after manmade disasters. One was seen after the Fukushima Earthquake They come from Agartha to see how the earth is progressing. They can't land because humans think they're vile and primitive -.- . They communicate through crop circles to give us this secret about quantum in symbolic forms.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Quick question: When did you last leave the house? :unsure:
Everyday. I ride a bicycle. It has become my transport since enlightenment. I can pedal 40+ Km each day :). It gives me quantum insights plus my third eye keeps me safe in high traffic. Like i'm manipulating traffic/matter around me :D. Not to mention, i learned to ride it in just 1 hour in high traffic at night all by myself. No, i'm not a troll. Wake up :)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ancients, A.K.A, The 5th dimensional beings, A.K.A ET's, recuperated inside the earth. Yes, They live inside the planet. Search hollow earth theory (Agartha) and Admiral byrds account. And that's why you would sometimes see U.F.O's going inside volcanos and see them after manmade disasters. One was seen after the Fukushima Earthquake They come from Agartha to see how the earth is progressing. They can't land because humans think they're vile and primitive -.- . They communicate through crop circles to give us this secret about quantum in symbolic forms.

You know, if I saw some sort of creature descend from a UFO, "primitive" would be the last thing on my mind.

Also, for such advanced beings, you'd think they'd find a better way to communicate scientific breakthroughs than just pressing it into some scattered crop fields. You know, just a thought.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You know, if I saw some sort of creature descend from a UFO, "primitive" would be the last thing on my mind.

Also, for such advanced beings, you'd think they'd find a better way to communicate scientific breakthroughs than just pressing it into some scattered crop fields. You know, just a thought.

Our civilization isn't even prepared for direct contact. I mean, the civilization is violent enough to nuke their spaceships. Not that they can't protect themseleves, but the only means to do so would be to fire back. And 5D beings are Pure hearted. They cannot murder or kill. Think about it. And that's why i ask you to wake up. The day we all do so, they shall land and expose themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong