Not open for further replies.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
There is no black/white, smart/dumb, poor/rich. Think HUMAN. Money was someones reality. He imposed it on humanity. See what the world has become?

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It takes time to realise all this. But once it strikes you, theres just 0_0 and OMG and then Oh yes!!! Patience, unconditional love and feeling are the 3 keys to unlock this ability or to unlock evolution.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There is no black/white, smart/dumb, poor/rich. Think HUMAN. Money was someones reality. He imposed it on humanity. See what the world has become?
Organised, logical and sensible. I like it that way.

11kuA.png

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It cannot exist until you believe in it. Our minds are so hardly prOgrammed to believe in basic science, matter, solidity and coincidences. You must experience, believe and condition your mind. Quantum/Mysticism is the base for reality now. Nothing is impossible. Reprogram, create your own reality/beliefs/norms. Be weird. It dosent matter what others think. It will come to them. for every 1 person who wakes up and meditates, he affects 100's around him. Slow process. But hey, i gave you the benefits. :D Enjoy sleeping, enjoy waking :)
I know we live in a post-modern world but holy crap this is the most post-modern thing I have ever heard! I'm more inclined to follow modernism myself.
I want to make this my profile picture for everything :yay:

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
Nikola Tesla

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
"You can't throw away logic and reason" - Me

"Logic and reason cannot exist without a grand unified theory which explains every possible phenomenon. Quantum and mysticism aims to rectify that." -Me

"Logic and reason aren't being thrown away. Only the approach to understand different kinds of phenomenon is being changed." -Me

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yes, Nikola Tesla is definitely a reputable source of quotes. It's not like he was batshit insane or anything.

He knew these secrets. And thats why he met Dalai Lama and Swami Vivekananda while creating his greatest gift for mankind. Free Energy from earth.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Logic and reason cannot exist without a grand unified theory which explains every possible phenomenon. Quantum and mysticism aims to rectify that." -Me

"Logic and reason aren't being thrown away. Only the approach to understand different kinds of phenomenon is being changed." -Me
Counter-point: From what I have seen, you believe that truth is subjective. Whatever anyone wants to believe they just have to train their minds to do so and it will become true. Truth isn't subjective, it's objective. You are throwing away the logical and reasonable explanation of truth.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Counter-point: From what I have seen, you believe that truth is subjective. Whatever anyone wants to believe they just have to train their minds to do so and it will become true. Truth isn't subjective, it's objective. You are throwing away the logical and reasonable explanation of truth.
The fact of the matter is, it is subjective for now. But when theres enough subjective states together, it becomes objective. Probability for example, increases when more people are together and make a particular thing happen.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Tesla thought he could split the earth like an apple with a few well placed explosions.

Sounds quantum.
Zero point energy. Our body has it. My goal is to light up an LED through my body's energy field like that chi healing guy in the demonstration video. Now you know our potential. You must learn to adopt quantum and throw away Darwins theory. Survival of the fittest. Absolutely destructive. Accumulating materialistic gains for happiness. Quantum on the other hand, works the opposite way and heals everythingg and makes everything infinite. What would you like? Superpowers to travel the universe or Money to buy you a one way trip to the moon? The choice is yours. One is negative and one is positive. But positive has more benefits. You must not fail to realise that Jesus was just 1 person who could channel this energy. While the actual texts have proven that he was made a "god" in ritualistic context to create the Vatican Pillar for fulfilling the greed along with the Fedeal Reserve.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The fact of the matter is, it is subjective for now. But when theres enough subjective states together, it becomes objective.
There is nothing subjective about truth. We may believe something is truth when in actuality it isn't, but that doesn't change the truth, it just means the truth has yet to be seen.

Probability for example, increases when more people are together and make a particular thing happen.
That doesn't mean that those people are right, though. Those people could all have "wrong" views and so when they get put together it's a big ball of "wrong".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    indeed
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No ads please I'll pay for the software (or pirate it) 😭
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it means full use and not locked down features give me the ad
    k3n why does it say you are the village idiot lmaoooo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because I'm the village idiot
    +1
    ah I see have a nice day lmao
    gba temp is a small village of idiots its great
    I love it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I haven't been upgraded to village hoe yet
    thats a shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's one of the finest honors at temp
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    I was here in 2008
    says you joined 2009
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Yeah
    after i got my acecard i joined
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Lurking
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    At least we are busier than gamefaqs
    this place def has enough people on it that it feelscozy
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Development. For my nintendos wiiu and 3ds is great all the stuff in the ds days was great
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    i am happy to see this as an active home for projects
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #10YearGang
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    On game faqs i have a 2006 account
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Here i should have joined earlier
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny how people argue that social media destroyed message boards then I show them temp
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    I miss skulltag
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Some fourms died with the project
    Vulpeka @ Vulpeka: Some fourms died with the project