hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Response to message:
QUOTE said:
Are all 4700 of your posts just complete shit? Keep bringing up that post count with redirect arguments, snide insults, and just general ignorance. The fact that you had nothing to say other than "I don't see a risk without the power on" shows your complete lack of understanding of what I posted, let alone whether or not my post contained any merit to the discussion at hand. You're so pompous, and I'm sure all the other forum whores love you for it.

Sincerely,

Aerundel
has not been sent due to error 1604 (This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger). Response has been redirected to Testing Area.

QUOTEHello sir or ma'am, this is Urza's generic RAAAAGGGGEEE catcher. It is activated when a received personal message meets or exceeds the permitted amount of RAAAAGGGGEEE. Urza is sorry for the inconvenience, and extends his condolences to your family and/or those close to you.

Sincerely,

The Foundation Against Internet Rage

That is all.

rage1wv6.jpg

Q.Ghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Urza you're like a clown, you'd think everyone would laugh at what you say but they're intimidated by you're knowledge. Knowledge found inside a very bright minded clown.

Q.Ghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Urza, nice to see words on here actually get seen by people among the higher ranks. Dope picture I guess Bozo was snacking on some skittles to give him more of a colorfull self image to ponder over you while you were taking that pic. Good Stuff'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?