This is fake?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by cottonangel, Dec 21, 2008.

Dec 21, 2008

This is fake? by cottonangel at 10:30 PM (878 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. cottonangel
    OP

Newcomer cottonangel Newbie

United States
    I tried searchign through GMA board's regarding the message "this is fake" but i found no solution.

I bought a clone r4 by accident. R4DS Advance... I was stuck on the loading screen but i fixed the loading screen problem and now i have a message saying "this is fake" Is there anyway to fix it??

2. aphirst

Member aphirst "Aren't girls with pee-pees just men?"

Germany
    I think your only remedy is to buy a genuine Flashcart. Research before you buy is my advice.
    There are a lot of fake R4s nowadays - with enough research anyone will see that even the genuine R4 isn't worth getting nowadays.

Oh, what luck - you're already at one of the largest repositories of Flashcart information on the Internet.
    Read, and enjoy! [​IMG]

3. cottonangel
    OP

Newcomer cottonangel Newbie

United States
    so theres no other way?

4. aphirst

Member aphirst "Aren't girls with pee-pees just men?"

Germany
    If I recall correctly, one of the last things the R4 "team" did was to make their firmware cause such mayhem on the multitude of Clones and Fakes. And as far as I know there is no way to fix.
    You'll just *have* to spend another ~ $15 on a new flashcart. It's not that big a deal, really. Some people have some really bad experiences with clones, like damaging the DS itself - so I'd consider yourself relatively lucky that such damage has been prevented from occuring to you. [​IMG]

5. gratefulbuddy

Member gratefulbuddy amateur lunatic

United States