This is fake?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by cottonangel, Dec 21, 2008.

1. cottonangel
    OP

cottonangel Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2008
    United States
    I tried searchign through GMA board's regarding the message "this is fake" but i found no solution.

I bought a clone r4 by accident. R4DS Advance... I was stuck on the loading screen but i fixed the loading screen problem and now i have a message saying "this is fake" Is there anyway to fix it??

2. aphirst

aphirst "Aren't girls with pee-pees just men?"

Oct 22, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Hull
    I think your only remedy is to buy a genuine Flashcart. Research before you buy is my advice.
    There are a lot of fake R4s nowadays - with enough research anyone will see that even the genuine R4 isn't worth getting nowadays.

Oh, what luck - you're already at one of the largest repositories of Flashcart information on the Internet.
    Read, and enjoy! [​IMG]

3. cottonangel
    OP

cottonangel Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2008
    United States
    so theres no other way?

4. aphirst

aphirst "Aren't girls with pee-pees just men?"

Oct 22, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Hull
    If I recall correctly, one of the last things the R4 "team" did was to make their firmware cause such mayhem on the multitude of Clones and Fakes. And as far as I know there is no way to fix.
    You'll just *have* to spend another ~ $15 on a new flashcart. It's not that big a deal, really. Some people have some really bad experiences with clones, like damaging the DS itself - so I'd consider yourself relatively lucky that such damage has been prevented from occuring to you. [​IMG]

5. gratefulbuddy

gratefulbuddy amateur lunatic

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    on the wheel
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice