Hacking This is fake?

cottonangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried searchign through GMA board's regarding the message "this is fake" but i found no solution.

I bought a clone r4 by accident. R4DS Advance... I was stuck on the loading screen but i fixed the loading screen problem and now i have a message saying "this is fake" Is there anyway to fix it??

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think your only remedy is to buy a genuine Flashcart. Research before you buy is my advice.
There are a lot of fake R4s nowadays - with enough research anyone will see that even the genuine R4 isn't worth getting nowadays.

Oh, what luck - you're already at one of the largest repositories of Flashcart information on the Internet.
Read, and enjoy!
happy.gif

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I recall correctly, one of the last things the R4 "team" did was to make their firmware cause such mayhem on the multitude of Clones and Fakes. And as far as I know there is no way to fix.
You'll just *have* to spend another ~ $15 on a new flashcart. It's not that big a deal, really. Some people have some really bad experiences with clones, like damaging the DS itself - so I'd consider yourself relatively lucky that such damage has been prevented from occuring to you.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.