Homebrew Third party Gamecube controller adapters for Nintendont.

rabbitsong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for someone with experience with a third party adapter that works. I see in reviews that most of the ones on Amazon don't work with Nintendont except the Mayflash 4-port adapter. I'm getting a mixed bag in threads about it, but they're several years old. Anyone with current experience with one can tell me how well it works? Does the rumble work? Which ports must be plugged into? Which mode must be set to? Any Nintendont settings I need to tinker with? Any help would be appreciated.

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a GCN to USB then get a waive bird plug th waive bird wireless adapter into the GCN to USB than you have a wireless GCN controller it is way easier trust mii also you need the drivers on your pc for it to work if you need those Google them and that should work

rabbitsong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a GCN to USB then get a waive bird plug th waive bird wireless adapter into the GCN to USB than you have a wireless GCN controller it is way easier trust mii also you need the drivers on your pc for it to work if you need those Google them and that should work
I don't own a Wavebird controller, just regular ones, and I want to know which adapter to get. I already bought one that didn't work with Nintendont, no matter what I did. I just want one that works just like the official one, but that it's cheaper.

error404bsod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't own a Wavebird controller, just regular ones, and I want to know which adapter to get. I already bought one that didn't work with Nintendont, no matter what I did. I just want one that works just like the official one, but that it's cheaper.
Okay I will look for adapters

error404bsod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rabbitsong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

error404bsod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I guess I can go set this up and test it if you need, but the Mayflash adapters should be fine as long you set the switch to Wii U mode.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Looking for someone with experience with a third party adapter that works. I see in reviews that most of the ones on Amazon don't work with Nintendont except the Mayflash 4-port adapter. I'm getting a mixed bag in threads about it, but they're several years old. Anyone with current experience with one can tell me how well it works? Does the rumble work? Which ports must be plugged into? Which mode must be set to? Any Nintendont settings I need to tinker with? Any help would be appreciated.

As you already have read and have informed,the MAYFLASH is the most reliable working Adapter.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00RSXRLUE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have this Adapter now for over 2 Years.

- GameCube Ports are marked from 1 - 4
- Backward Switch has to "Wii U" of course
- better use of original GameCube Controllers

InGame Combos is maybe different (depends maybe on the Mayflash Revision) from Standard NINTENDONT:

Reset InGame: R+Z+B+Start
Reset to USBLoader GX (if set in the USBLoader GX Loader´s Settings) Menu: L+R+Z+Start

The GameCube Controller is ONLY WORKING with Nintendont,not with USBLoader GX or other vWii Homebrew like on the Homebrew Channel itself.😉

marioxb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have this GameCube adapter (picture attached). This super generic GameCube to Wii U adapter works fine for me if I use it via the traditional method of loading Nintendont, and then selecting the game, but if I inject that same game, it's not detected. No matter if I choose to allow the GamePad or not. Any idea what may be wrong? Any way to force the GCN adapter to be used? According to this video (which I followed), the GCN adapter is just supposed to work: .

Attachments

• 20220319_054518.jpg
    20220319_054518.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 185

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, I have this GameCube adapter (picture attached). This super generic GameCube to Wii U adapter works fine for me if I use it via the traditional method of loading Nintendont, and then selecting the game, but if I inject that same game, it's not detected. No matter if I choose to allow the GamePad or not. Any idea what may be wrong? Any way to force the GCN adapter to be used? According to this video (which I followed), the GCN adapter is just supposed to work: .

you may be using an outdated injector? that uses outdated info who knows.

Reactions: marioxb

marioxb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used that "mod 12" injector mentioned in the video I linked. What is the most current version for GC injects?

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GameCube Controller is ONLY WORKING with Nintendont,not with USBLoader GX or other vWii Homebrew like on the Homebrew Channel itself.😉
Better to dig up an old post rather than start a new one. Does anyone know if this still stands? Ever since the announcement of these new Blueretro Bluetooth Dongles, I've been wondering if any more homebrew for vWii have adopted coding for the USB GC ports, either official or third party.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)
Better to dig up an old post rather than start a new one. Does anyone know if this still stands? Ever since the announcement of these new Blueretro Bluetooth Dongles, I've been wondering if any more homebrew for vWii have adopted coding for the USB GC ports, either official or third party.
I am not Up to Date,very sorry.

But I think with Aroma maybe something has changed & is new.😉
Possibly it is now working.😉

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt