Things you recently bought or got

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
z3K3qLl.png

A TV that can support A/V cables and an Everdrive 64!
I"m shocked there isn't Goldeneye64. I know a guy that knows a guy that you can probably PM for more infoz.

Cool tower, by the way.

Reactions: Chary

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
z3K3qLl.png

A TV that can support A/V cables and an Everdrive 64!

I have an old Samsung TV that supports everything I need for my old consoles up to seventh generation, including composite, SCART, VGA, component and HDMI. I ended up getting an HDMI cable for my N64 though. Even the cheapest HDMI cable for it seems to have a cleaner signal than OG composite cables or SCART even.

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:, Iol funny video, to be able to get desk at specific height that what I went for. In general it is better off for people to use a standing desk so they can sit part of the day and stand sometime, it is good for your body.
You can have your awesome desk. I'm going to just sit down and eat japanese snacks and candy all day till I get a belly ache.
20210901_141021.jpg

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use slickdeals.com and it gave me an alert For Walmart $106. I love it I spent week printing its own upgrades and bought an auto leveling cr-touch for it. If you keep looking you’ll find good deal for it last week was 100 at micro center (pickup only) 130 for Walmart but keeping looking and you’ll hit a deal
cool thanks I am also an avid slickdealerB-)
most of the walmart deals are wild goose chases tho, and brickseek is always wrong
although I did manage to score a pixel 3A XL back in January for $24 at wally world

but I am assuming that the printer was an online deal?
I never seen such tech in a brick and mortar walmart store

I also am lucky enough to live close by a microcenter
I just went there yesterday for the free SSD in fact
if i know they had the printer for $100 I would have picked one up for sure
you think the sale at microcenter is over for in store? , was it walmart online deal on in store only?

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool thanks I am also an avid slickdealerB-)
most of the walmart deals are wild goose chases tho, and brickseek is always wrong
although I did manage to score a pixel 3A XL back in January for $24 at wally world

but I am assuming that the printer was an online deal?
I never seen such tech in a brick and mortar walmart store

I also am lucky enough to live close by a microcenter
I just went there yesterday for the free SSD in fact
if i know they had the printer for $100 I would have picked one up for sure
you think the sale at microcenter is over for in store? , was it walmart online deal on in store only?
I love slickdeals.. the 3d printer was a 3rd party seller so shipping only but everything was on the up and up…you would need to call micro enter to check I know people were going crazy for the 100$ Ender pros ….but I have called out of work to get Walmart deals I have seen on Slickdeals .. I got couple of laptops and $0.03 video games.

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: weatMod

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love slickdeals.. the 3d printer was a 3rd party seller so shipping only but everything was on the up and up…you would need to call micro enter to check I know people were going crazy for the 100$ Ender pros ….but I have called out of work to get Walmart deals I have seen on Slickdeals .. I got couple of laptops and $0.03 video games.
yeah I just found a thread on SD that says MC has a coupon for the printer for $100
but it's too late to apply for it , txt only
my store is out of stock now but the coupon doesn't expire till Sept 7th
so maybe I will ask in the SD thread if anyone has an extra coupon and if I get lucky and someone privates me a coupon
then I can keeping checking back and hope they get more stock before the 7th
but maybe they will have a link for the coupon again, MC usually has the coupon deals more than once

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought...suspenders from Wallyworld the other day. But can't quite bring myself to wear them at work. I know I'm old, but there's still that bit of vanity, I guess, that is making it difficult. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That does look cool, I want one.