731664168e5d6b21a89f3ffa68fcd4ef.jpg

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see...

5TB Seagate usb drive
Oculus Quest 2 (and a couple of apps/games and music packs for beat saber.)

MSI GS66 Stealth 10UH-091 laptop, that arrives this coming Monday. Specs better than my desktop (except for quantity of storage)! Too bad I couldn't hold out just a little bit longer for one with Thunderbolt 4 to be available...). This, so I have something that will power PC-based VR so I can play the things I already own from the Oculus store (originally purchased for my CV1 Rift, which is completely impractical to bring on a deployment) and from Steam VR. Considering picking up Half-Life: Alyx...

Going to turn my previous laptop into a hackintosh.

Edit: Oh, and I bought a blue version of the newest Xbox controller (and still have no desire to ever buy an xbox). Only to find out that it won't work correctly (Even though it pairs without issues) on iOS devices until iOS 14.5 is officially out :(

Last edited by urherenow,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got myself a sidewinder x1 3D printer. Hope it will print without much difficulties :unsure:
Nice! Any particular reason you went with this one? Been looking at snap maker and method adverts for many, many months, pondering what I would accomplish with one...

Last edited by urherenow,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My new baby. iPad 4th gen. 32mb, IOS 10.3.3, Bought the rugged case for it. :D I know, Bubbles on screen protector. So I'm not great.

Back.jpg
Front off.jpg
Front on.jpg

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice! Any particular reason you went with this one? Been looking at snap maker and method adverts for many, many months, pondering what I would accomplish with one...
For me it was 3 things:
1. Wanted one with a bigger room for prints
2. should obviously not be too expensive
3. many 3d print channels I watched on youtube were very pleased with this one.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My gba sp battery mod lasted about 9 hours in a ags-001 with the original screen and front light on, I when to charge the battery I noticed my charger thats over 15 years old was not working so I ordered some usb to gba sp/nds cables off Amazon.

I just noticed that the battery of my original ds was staring to swell so i order a 1000mAh 603048 lipo battery. It's the same size(Physically) as my gba sp battery but I'll be putting it in my original ds.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only people who turn green need to see a doctor.