Things you recently bought or got

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought this badass scooter. The guy I got it from, I fixed his other scooter and he was super stoked I fixed it. 3 other bike shops couldn’t figure it out. Anyway, he gave he a good deal on this one. It’s a few years old (2020 Apollo Pro) but the battery is good and I know he never fast charged it. This is a 38MPH big boy scooter. It’s got dual 1000w motors with a 52v 23ah LG battery and pulls me up hills with ease. I have this limited to 15MPH (I’m too young to die).

IMG_3355.jpeg

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't had a snowball in years.
Me neither, or even twinkies.
I've considered getting twinkies instead of snoballs, but those looked more interesting. We do have sponge cakes here as well, quite a few of them actually, but those pink balls aren't exactly something we have anything equivalent to. They're interesting.

The root beer is weird as hell, though. I can't say anything comes even close to that flavor profile over here. We have a few soda pops with herbal ingredients, but they're not really close to that either. I'm not sure if I like it, but I can definitely see why people would like that as a basis for floats, I'm pretty sure it'll go really well with the ice cream I've got waiting for it tomorrow.

No idea when I'll try a poptart, but those things will outlast the rapture so I'm not in a hurry.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've considered getting twinkies instead of snoballs, but those looked more interesting. We do have sponge cakes here as well, quite a few of them actually, but those pink balls aren't exactly something we have anything equivalent to. They're interesting.

The root beer is weird as hell, though. I can't say anything comes even close to that flavor profile over here. We have a few soda pops with herbal ingredients, but they're not really close to that either. I'm not sure if I like it, but I can definitely see why people would like that as a basis for floats, I'm pretty sure it'll go really well with the ice cream I've got waiting for it tomorrow.

No idea when I'll try a poptart, but those things will outlast the rapture so I'm not in a hurry.

A&W Was the main Root Beer in my time. :D

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My new wakling pad, that also can be used to run on as it go up to 10km/h
Nice to be able to go for a 2km walk in my home, when my back hurts and im afraid
to go outside for a walk
Oh that's actually really cool, I've been thinking of getting one myself for when I'm working from home. Any general impressions (especially about how loud it is)? And if it is decent, which one is it? It's been surprisingly hard to find reliable sources on which ones are good lol

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've also just recently got a steam deck also, gotta do the ssd drive upgrade before i start using it. hope you enjoy yours
I haven’t even played with it other than to turn it on and update it. I’m also doing a 2Tb SSD swap and I’m waiting on it to arrive. But while I waited I figured I would at least get Steam OS updated before I clone it to the new drive.

UnderJinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Oh that's actually really cool, I've been thinking of getting one myself for when I'm working from home. Any general impressions (especially about how loud it is)? And if it is decent, which one is it? It's been surprisingly hard to find reliable sources on which ones are good lol
Gymstick WalkinPad Pro is a treadmill that you can conveniently place under the sofa or bed after a workout. The internship at home/work can also be easily selected thanks to its light weight and handy transfer bikes. The running/walking mat can also be stored upright, taking up really little space (thickness 15.5cm). The rug is equipped with two training modes. Running mode is enabled when the handle is turned upright, allowing for a maximum speed of 10 km/h. When the handle is folded down, there is a carpet in walking mode with a maximum speed of 6 km/h. There is a suitable rack for the pad on the handle. The running or walking speed is easy to adjust with the included remote control. The device also has a safety that increases safety when practicing. The device is delivered pre-assembled and is ready for use immediately. Technical data: 1.25hv brushless DC motor (peak power 2.5hv). The Gymstick WalkinPad Pro is a treadmill that you can conveniently place under your couch or bed after your workout. A prefered training spot at home / workplace is also easy to choose thanks to its light weight and convenient transfer wheels. The treadmill can also be stored in an upright position, which takes up very little space (15.5 cm thick).

The mat is equipped with two training spaces. Running mode is active when the handle is turned to the vertical position, allowing a maximum speed of 10km / h. When the handle is folded down, the mat is in a walking mode, giving a maximum speed of 6km / h. The handle has a suitable stand for the pad. The running or walking speed is easy to adjust with the included remote control. The device also has a safety rope that increases safety when training. The device is delivered pre-assembled and is ready for use immediately.

Technical information:
1.25hp brushless DC motor (peak power 2.5hp).
Speed in running mode 0.5 - 10.0km / h.
Speed in walking mode 0.5 - 6.0km / h.
One-piece folding aluminum frame.
The size of the running area is 44 x 120 cm.
Led matrix display integrated in the frame.
Functions: Time, speed, distance, calories and steps.
You can adjust the speed with the included remote control.
Holder integrated in the handle for the pad.
Security.
Maximum user weight 110kg.
Dimensions in use 150 x 72 x 90 / 13.5 cm (handle up / handle down).
Dimensions when folded 98 x 72 x 15.5 cm.
Weight 33kg.

Price converted from DKK is 574 £

But it's as loud as a normal treadmill, and biggest downside is that you cant levitate the belt

Last edited by UnderJinx,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Won a $50 gift card to a site I buy Gundam kits from and I had enough point to get a $50 coupon code from them, so essentially I had a $100 gift card. So I bought a MG Strike Rouge (Ootori Unit) Ver RM. The total was $100.84, with shipping. I wasn't looking to get any kits rn, cause I have like 20 kits on my backlog, but for $0.84 I'll get it.

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
-Pokemon Yellow for 13€, which I thought was ok, will print a new Label though.
-8bitdo Arcade stick for 30€, seller said the P1 and P2 buttons don't work, but otherwise it is in really good condition. Seems like an easy enough fix.
Little bit disappointed now, received both today and it turns out:
  • Pokemon yellow has the lamest savestate ever
  • The 8bitdo Arcadestick is basically brand new and they probably just never bothered to configure the P1/P2 buttons. It works absolutely fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof