Things you recently bought or got

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You paid that much and didn't even get an official DualShock controller.. I'd avoid that.
$44 USD sounds about right for a working PS2 Slim. Working ones in good shape go for anywhere around $75-100 depending what comes with it.

It’s a fair deal.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered the Hyper Base Mix 5TB hard drive off of Amazon.

Supposedly it's a plug-and-play all-in-one retro gaming hard drive, pre-configured with over 63,000 games, with EmuStation and Launchbox ready to go out of the box.

Several videos on YouTube from well-known reviewers say it's pretty amazing, especially for the GameCube and PS2 libraries.

Hopefully it's everything it's cracked up to be when it arrives on Wednesday.

Last edited by WalterSlovotsky,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered the Hyper Base Mix 5TB hard drive off of Amazon.

Supposedly it's a plug-and-play all-in-one retro gaming hard drive, pre-configured with over 63,000 games, with EmuStation and Launchbox ready to go out of the box.

Several videos on YouTube from well-known reviewers say it's pretty amazing, especially for the GameCube and PS2 libraries.

Hopefully it's everything it's cracked up to be when it arrives on Wednesday.
complete with viruses never order a chinese drive that has been plastered on youtube for ages, I recommendan AV scan oob anyways I got a new steam deck dock (oold dock burnt up luckly my steam deck is ok) a 4tb hdd (hopefully a 512 sector one and not a 4kn) for my og xbox which i flashed with cerbios and a 1 month payment for mullvad vpn for peace of mind

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
complete with viruses never order a chinese drive that has been plastered on youtube for ages, I recommendan AV scan oob anyways I got a new steam deck dock (oold dock burnt up luckly my steam deck is ok) a 4tb hdd (hopefully a 512 sector one and not a 4kn) for my og xbox which i flashed with cerbios and a 1 month payment for mullvad vpn for peace of mind
That's also why you never buy Chinese Android TV boxes either.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have always been careful about that. Really the main reason I am getting it is for the game collection, and the fact that I never wanted to take the massive amount of time to set up my own Launchbox/EmuStation. I already have my own digital collection across most platforms, but wanted to try GameCube and DreamCast and VirtualBoy for the first time.

Several trusted YouTubers have given it rave reviews, and mine was sent from South Carolina. Crossing my fingers.

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A decent case for my massive deck 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_173728_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_173728_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 9

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
My small haul from Japan.. Need to go back and hit up more of the smaller shops..
IMG_2127.jpeg

This came in today as well. Not as “feature packed” as the competition, but that’s fine.
IMG_2200.jpeg

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A filling, because even starting to floss and upgrading to an electric toothbrush is apparently not enough to save my shitty teeth.

My lip is no longer numb, but my tooth feels weird when I close my teeth together.

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you