1699661607709.jpeg

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
This Switch feels way too expensive for me :blink:
€247 is a really nice price, provided that Switch is in a really good condition. I paid around $275 for my first one and around $315 for my second one.

The first one was in a rather rough shape but at least it wasn't previously hacked. Sold the case and the joycons it came with, replaced them with brand new ones. Made some part swapping to get scratch-less dock and grip as well (purchased another Switch in between for $245 and sold it for $275 after that).

The second one, however, was and still is in a great shape, came with the original box and everything. All parts were pretty much well preserved. I also got some joystick caps, case, 128GB microSD card and a grip free of charge as a reward for not haggling for a better price, I guess. I was really happy with the purchase that I've made.

For the foreseeable future, I'll keep the both of them in my humble collection unless even better preserved Switch appears for sale locally for an acceptable price. I'd like to have two of them just in case one of them dies on me.

MSX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy birthday to me. These sound incredible, but squeeze my head like they're trying to pop it. It's an issue many people have with Sennheiser, but the clamping force does start to eventually relax after a couple weeks I've seen. Been wearing them for only a few days and they feel a little better already, so hopefully in another week they'll be broken in. Also, unlike every prior headphones I've used, I don't feel the tips of my ears rubbing against the inside, which is a godsend for me. Overall, happy with them (especially since i didn't pay the $500 for them).
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_265ef07d-0a13-456a-bf12-8e1437e19064.jpg

SylverReZ

Scener Wearing a Bear Hoodie
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Happy birthday to me. These sound incredible, but squeeze my head like they're trying to pop it. It's an issue many people have with Sennheiser, but the clamping force does start to eventually relax after a couple weeks I've seen. Been wearing them for only a few days and they feel a little better already, so hopefully in another week they'll be broken in. Also, unlike every prior headphones I've used, I don't feel the tips of my ears rubbing against the inside, which is a godsend for me. Overall, happy with them (especially since i didn't pay the $500 for them).View attachment 403894
:hrth:Happy birthday, MSX! :hrth::toot:

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and MSX

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Someone came in and recycled a big ol' box of old broken iPhone 5s/6's today, went through them all and ended up finding one first gen iPhone SE that luckily had no iCloud lock, just needed a screen and probably a battery. Threw both of those on it, ended up also having bad tristar so plan on fixing that Monday when I get back in.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, maybe give it to my daughter to play around with or something but hey can't turn down a free phone :lol:

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
€247 is a really nice price, provided that Switch is in a really good condition. I paid around $275 for my first one and around $315 for my second one.

The first one was in a rather rough shape but at least it wasn't previously hacked. Sold the case and the joycons it came with, replaced them with brand new ones. Made some part swapping to get scratch-less dock and grip as well (purchased another Switch in between for $245 and sold it for $275 after that).

The second one, however, was and still is in a great shape, came with the original box and everything. All parts were pretty much well preserved. I also got some joystick caps, case, 128GB microSD card and a grip free of charge as a reward for not haggling for a better price, I guess. I was really happy with the purchase that I've made.

For the foreseeable future, I'll keep the both of them in my humble collection unless even better preserved Switch appears for sale locally for an acceptable price. I'd like to have two of them just in case one of them dies on me.
It has a quite good condition, but it's not perfect. The screen has only minor scratches, but the back has signs of wear. The battery life is unknown because I only play docked. The joy-cons look fine and no see-able signs of wear. Although within the first half hour after I bought it the right one needed exchanging because it has a defect when I tested in in the car.

20 euros of the price was a supplement to get a unpatched unit. It came with 2 months of warranty, but is void because I modded it the first day.

It came with a case and a grip to click the joy-cons in, without charging function.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1699899475943.png

Well thinking about to start to test my switch setup to FW17 so I brought a new SD Card, was on sale on Amazon 29 shipping on 2 days to my country, so today will start to play with new firmwares.
Post automatically merged:

Well, see you in 1 hour, even if buy on Amazon, and on the Amazon Store, you can not trust is a full good memory this days
1699900088880.png

Last edited by impeeza,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 404117
Well thinking about to start to test my switch setup to FW17 so I brought a new SD Card, was on sale on Amazon 29 shipping on 2 days to my country, so today will start to play with new firmwares.

Well, see you in 1 hour, even if buy on Amazon, and on the Amazon Store, you can not trust is a full good memory this days
View attachment 404118

Good deal, that is how much I pay for mine when it went on sale back in October.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My credit card got put on hold cause I ordered pizza pizza 2 weeks ago, and my bank thought that the guy that orders the same pizza pizza order every 2 weeks for me, sister and her kids was not me so I had to call them, got it working again

So, of course, I bought another Gundam kit. This time, it was an RG Epyon. Also canceled my pre-order of Mario RPG on Best Buy and pre-ordered it on Amazon.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple of days ago I helped my neighbor clean her dad's house and most was just garbage, but there was a Famiclone so I got to keep that (or it'd be thrown away).

I cleaned up the console, AV cable, and controllers so it looks nice now although I won't actually use it. Emulating is just so much better and besides, I don't have any carts to test it.

It did come with a charger, but it was one of those universal ones with multiple plugs so it's not in the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20231114_221429(1).jpg
    IMG_20231114_221429(1).jpg
    4 MB · Views: 14

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Couple of days ago I helped my neighbor clean her dad's house and most was just garbage, but there was a Famiclone so I got to keep that (or it'd be thrown away).

I cleaned up the console, AV cable, and controllers so it looks nice now although I won't actually use it. Emulating is just so much better and besides, I don't have any carts to test it.

It did come with a charger, but it was one of those universal ones with multiple plugs so it's not in the picture.
I can help you to reduce clutter if you like, I can give to the console a home on my gaming closet :D

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 404117

View attachment 404118
How many GBs are left after format?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice