Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Movies I picked up recently

FWoyBjY.jpg

I'm jealous. Disney has been really bad about localizing Ghibli Blu-Rays in Region 1, so we never got Kiki's Delivery Service on Blu-Ray... I would import the Region 2 version, but it's stupidly region locked, leaving me with the Japanese version as my only option... and I don't have $60 USD to spend on it right now.

Reactions: emigre

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm jealous. Disney has been really bad about localizing Ghibli Blu-Rays in Region 1, so we never got Kiki's Delivery Service on Blu-Ray... I would import the Region 2 version, but it's stupidly region locked, leaving me with the Japanese version as my only option... and I don't have $60 USD to spend on it right now.

I feel your pain. The Chobits and Full Metal Panic blu rays were never released here but fortunately I was able to import them. Those fuckers cost me nearly £60 altogether.

Reactions: Attila13

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question.

How do you not run out of space to put stuff? :blink:

Teach me how to build an extra-dimensional shelf :ohnoes:
Haha, I have to re-arrange stuff COSTANTLY in order to consolidate for things. Fortunately I've got some space management skills to continually bunch things up in a way that displays them properly without making everything to cluttered. EVENTUALLY I'm gonna have to get anther bookcase or something but until then I'm just smooshin stuff together.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Didn't know it actually had a specific name :P
I found it by searching 'Bluetooth Keyboard Mouse' on eBay, which give these as result.

Well, computers, peripherals and everything related to these are my specialty. ;) If you show me a good enough pic to see a product, there's a high chance that I'll know what it is. :D

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, computers, peripherals and everything related to these are my specialty. ;) If you show me a good enough pic to see a product, there's a high chance that I'll know what it is. :D

I'm pretty good with everything IT too, but these type of hardware don't usually have a distinctive name, although, that's what I thought :P

Reactions: Attila13

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
PSP
  • Gran Turismo
  • MotorStorm: Arctic Edge

DS
  • Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2
  • Sonic Rush

I'm picky 'bout it but I already had intentions of picking these games for a while now (even though I'm not going to be playing GT or MS:AE when I get them -- I like to collect PSP games I enjoy).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Found a bag of unpopped pop corn expired March 23 eating it anyway +1