Things you recently bought or got

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked up a couple of games in the past few days.
The Walking Dead Season 2 on Vita, and it's 2nd episode.
Pikmin 3 (had it for a day then immediately returned. That is NOT my kind of game :ew: )
Tomb Raider definitive Xbox one edition (Already perfected this on 360 but it's such a good game I'll perfect it again this week before returning it)

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The perfect accompaniment to my previously posted purchase.

rviCy2S.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bought 2 blurays at the dollar store for $3 each: Jackie chan Kung Fu Master, just because i never watched it, and Kurokami(Black God) Vol 3, i did not even realized what anime it was when i bought it but i remembered what it was when i got home.

Bought a PS2 to PS3/PC adapter for $4(needed this for a steering wheel i was given)

Bought for the DS: Megaman Starforce 2 Zerker X Ninja for $15 and Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelations also $15

and finally i bought Dragon Quest 8 for $12, i Hope Dragon Quest 7/ Monster gets released in NA.
i loved the Battle Network/ Starforce games hope capcom will make some thing similar to them for the 3DS

y3NPPzO.jpg

xmZ0pTm.jpg

qHBvhiC.jpg

MD6mrUY.jpg

Reactions: longernohuman

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Went to the flea Market yesterday and bought afew things

2x Ps1 audiophile's, I got these for 1$ each. both power on, the one with stickers plays games perfectly. This also makes 9 Ps1 console's I now have "my wife is starting to think I have a problem":unsure: honestly its cause they are so cheap just can't resist.

Also received a broken Vader 2600\w pacman that I purchased from Ebay $24 that I ended up fixing and giving to my dad. Originally it only had video output and static for sound. I figured I would composite\av mod it. but it must have been rust or something causing a short, it did have coke spilled on it at some point. cause after cleaning the board with a brush\alcohol, It now works fine. And I'd rather not mod it if I don't have too.

4esvi3yu0e4gwpkfg.jpg

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I used my buy two, get one free to get some games at GameStop yesterday.
  • Gears of War: Judgment (360)- I know reviews are lukewarm, but since it's less than $20 now, I figured I might as well give it a shot. I haven't touched Gears of War since I beat Gears of War 3 about two years ago. It's alright so far and has some cool new ideas, but suffers from the same problem I had with Gears 3: Difficulty feels nerfed, and cover is practically optional.
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)- I figured I might as well grab it since I'm playing through all the Castlevania games, even though the demo didn't particularly impress me. So far, it's a pretty fun game, but doesn't feel like Castlevania at all, to me. maybe that will change once I get to the castle (if there is one?).
  • Red Dead Redemption: GotY Edition (PS3)- See the next part of my post for details.
Then today, I returned to GameStop to take care of a couple things I forgot yesterday.
  • Red Dead Redemption: GotY Edition (360)- Normally I do my research to determine whether to get the 360 or PS3 version of a game. I was in a hurry yesterday and forgot though, and some quick research revealed that the 360 version performs and looks better in just about every way, so I exchanged the PS3 version for the 360 version. Seriously, the only thing the PS3 version seems to have over the 360 version is having everything on one disc, instead of two.
  • Infamous (PS3)- I've never played the series, but a couple of friends of mine said they like the new one on PS4, and it sounded interesting. At only $6.29 USD, I couldn't pass up trying out the original. It's a really cool game, so far.
  • Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)- Preordered and paid in full
  • Super Smash Bros. (3DS)- Preordered
  • Super Smash Bros. (3DS)- Yes, preordered a second copy for my girlfriend. She and I absolutely love playing this series together
  • Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)- Preordered. Yes, this means I'm going to spend a grand total of $140 on Super Smash Bros. by the time the year is over. Don't judge me! :P

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this last few months, I picked up

the R1 box sets for InuYasha (seasons 1-6)
- the 4 movies on DVD and the Blu-Ray release of them
- InuYasha: the Final Act (Set One and Two) on Blu-Ray

Outlaw Star Complete Collection

Case Closed (Detective Conan's short lived English Dub) (Seasons 1-5 [mix of R1 and Viridian] and the movies 1-6)

Fullmetal Alchemist (both DVD sets)
- both movies on Blu-Ray
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Collection One and Two) on Blu-Ray
- The Brotherhood OVA collection on Blu-Ray

I also purchased a hard-modded region-free Blu-Ray player also ( Sony bdp-S1100)

WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- ZombiU
- Super Mario 3D World
- 480GB SSD for my * Extremely Shiny * new computer.
- Two new graphic cards ( Geforce GTX 690 )

That's it.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought waaaaay too much stuff.

I ordered yet another two items of Misaka Mikoto:
One is another posable figure, which seems like a combination of nendoroid and figma.
$_12.JPG
And a normal figurine, which is just epic.
$T2eC16RHJGsFFMlfig4YBSFNpBqh7!~~60_12.JPG
These two should be coming this week or next week.

I also ordered a nice bluetooth keyboard/mouse, since this would be amazing together with Google Glass, or when I get a Android Stick
$_12 (1).JPG

For the 3DS I got:
Monster Hunter 3DS, I already have the Wii U version, but crossplay seemed nice so I got the 3DS version too.
Project X Zone, I enjoyed Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier, and this game has alot of familiar characters, so I finally bought this game too.
Kingdom Hearts 3DS, I already had KH3DS, but I lost it and my girlfriend got a 3DS of her own and really wanted to play this, so I bought it again.

I also got a lot of PS3 games, and a PS Vita game.
For the PS3 I bought:
GTA 5, a friend of mine also bought it, so I also went and bought it for fun online shenanigans.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, since I wanted to buy a decent fighting game with a lot of characters.
Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, since it has dem jiggles. Also bought all costumes and the newest DLC character, Marie Rose with all costumes.
Tales of Xillia Discovery Edition, since I love 'Tales of' games, and it was in the Easter sale.
Tales of Graces f Knight Edition, same reason as Xillia.
Kickbeat, seemed like a fun game, and it was really cheap.
Battlefield 4, don't really like shooters on consoles, but it was also in the sale.
Minecraft PS3 Edition, already have Minecraft on the PC and the Pocket Edition, but the splitscreen multiplayer seems fun. Also got all DLC for this.
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, also a big discount so I finally got this too.
I also got Echochrome 1 and 2, since I enjoy puzzle games like these.
The last games I bought for the PS3 were ICO Classics HD and Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD.

Also got some Disgaea D2 and Soul Calibur 5 DLC from the leftover money.

The PS Vita game I got was Dead or Alive 5 Plus, because dem portable jiggles.

Also got two tickets for Animecon 2014 in The Netherlands, where I'll be going with my girlfriend.

Finally bought a new TV for myself, since I still had a very old TV, and really wanted a new one.
I got a Philips 32PFL3258H - Black since it had alot of nice features and had most of the connections I wanted/needed.

S.K. Misaka Mikoto figure €49,04 - $68
Sega Misaka Mikoto figure €18,02 - $24,99
Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse €14,82 - $20,55
Monster Hunter 3DS €20,00 - $27.74
Project X Zone €28,00 - $38,83
Kingdom Hearts 3D €45,00 - $62.41
GTA 5 €45,00 - $62.41
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 €19,99 - $27,72
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate €39,99 - $55,46
DOA5 Ultimate DLC costumes €39,99 - $55,46
DOA5 Marie Rose + costumes €13,98 - $19,39
Tales of Xillia Discovery Edition €17,99 - $24,95
Tales of Graces f Knight Edition €13,49 - $18,71
Kickbeat (Both PS3 and PS Vita) €2,39 - $3,32
Battlefield 4 €26,99 - $37,43
Minecraft PS3 Edition + DLC €25,94 - $35,98 (Minecraft was €18,99 - $26,34 and 3x €0,99 - $1,37 and 2x €1,99 - $2,76
Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch €6,29 - $8.72
Echochrome €4,49 - $6,23
Echochrome 2 €4,49 - $6,23
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD €13,49 - $18,71
Disgaea D2 DLC (6 Characters) €17,94 - $24,88 (€2,99 - $4,15 each)
Soul Calibur 5 DLC €9,45 - $13,10
DOA5 Plus €39,99 - $55,46
Tickets Animecon €70,00 - $97,08 (One ticket costs €45 - $48,54
Philips 32PFL3258H/12 €350 - $485.42

Total Price €932.77 - $1293.66

So yea.. That's a ton of money spent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY