Things you recently bought or got

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I'm disappointed in u that it isn't an X7

X7 is nice but with features which i wouldn't use most likely. but even more happy with the fact that EZ-Flash Junior will be released some time in the near future. so i might pick that up too.

Last edited by Flame,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few more dollar tree finds

IsLuCnM.jpg

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bought: A new Toilet, and indoors paint.
Got: A nasty cut in my middle finger that got to the bone and had to take a tetanus vaccine. Probably my first ever. Imagine how nasty my finger cut was in order to get my first vaccine in 20 years.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only because almost no one cares about it at this point plus that shovel knight amiibo is going to be rare to find in the future.
Well prices have been falling for gold amiibos, used to be alot more expensive at least for gold mario, mega man on the other hand is still expensive probably because it didnt sell anywhere near the amount of gold mario, will shovel knight follow the same suite? who knows
but if you dont want to pay above msrp now would be the time to get one, for the time being there seems to be plenty of stock to satisfy demand, I'll pick up the triple pack too because people usually don't buy the larger packs due to the price.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KSC75 headphones. My old ones broke. Use them for my switch and 3ds as I don't like ones that go in ear.
Two anker USB-A to Micro-B. See if these last longer than normal crappy micro usb cables.

No pictures because I'm being lazy today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay