Things you recently bought or got

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Went to that tk maxx place as it is one of the few places that sell shoes for the skis I pass off as feet, came up short but their tool section had a nice little cutting mat. Not the fancy self healing, anti static or nigh impossible to cut stuff and only a4 size but for £2 I was not complaining. Normally I would not bother sharing (or with tk maxx tool section for that matter) but seen as their stock can be quite similar from store to store and they are very useful then thought I would share here.
It is also modelling my new (actually quite old) fold up ruler. Normally I go in for old metal scales and measuring tools but that was too nice to pass up.
mat.JPG

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought 100 3mm LEDS(20xred, blue, yellow, green and white) and 50 2k ohm resistors. The LEDS cost me $1.12 and the resistors where $0.99.

I only really need maybe 3 or 4 LEDS and 3 or 4 resistors. Going to do some power LEDS mods on my game boys and other things

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
n5q1ow1.png

This had to be done, holy shit. All the freaking time we had to go to convenience stores to get things faxed, and it is so annoying to go. So I was like, lol I am a bit rich at the moment so why not surprise me family with this shit?

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

PieMan6474

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went dumpster diving near a flea market and found this blue PlayStation it was wrapped in plastic and in a box so maybe someone can tell me why is it blue?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This had to be done, holy shit. All the freaking time we had to go to convenience stores to get things faxed

a) People still fax things? Other than a spam fax appearing as I was working on an office photocopier once I think I have only ever seen one sent in my entire life.

b) You know email to fax gateways exist right?
http://www.howtogeek.com/168841/how...s-online-without-a-fax-machine-or-phone-line/

c) Even if the above does not then they are called voice/fax modems for a reason.

d) The protocols would probably not work and the shipping would be horrific but you could have had one of mine. I have some really nice ones here but I am only going to strip them for the metal and components they contain, this despite having about 10 ink cartridges for them.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a) People still fax things? Other than a spam fax appearing as I was working on an office photocopier once I think I have only ever seen one sent in my entire life.

b) You know email to fax gateways exist right?
http://www.howtogeek.com/168841/how...s-online-without-a-fax-machine-or-phone-line/

c) Even if the above does not then they are called voice/fax modems for a reason.

d) The protocols would probably not work and the shipping would be horrific but you could have had one of mine. I have some really nice ones here but I am only going to strip them for the metal and components they contain, this despite having about 10 ink cartridges for them.
Online fax systems are too annoying; most end up asking you to pay for a monthly service, and most end up with an error. Much preferred for a family lol, but thanks

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
5nkSNQj.jpg

New pair of 661 raji gloves as my older pair have a hole in the palm. Need to replace my winter gloves as well as they are bit tatty now, but I'll wait till it's colder.

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Season is finally done last Thursday and finally bought these :D

CqXWFpDUAAE0WXM.jpg

MS GS63VR Stealth Pro from Best Buy. Thank god they don't do added tax here in Alaska and paid it in retail price!

2 Logitech F310 controllers
Skullcandy earbuds with mic
Logitech m310XL mouse
Insignia USB cord
Powerbank charger for my mom
Naruto Blood Prison DVD
Epic Mickey 2 Wii

I am happy and worth the spoils overall

Last edited by ladypoodle,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a Vita with an 8GB memory card for $110, still waiting for the payment to go through but I did check with the seller first to make sure it was on 3.60. henkaku ahoy!
You with all the Henkaku progress I seriously consider a vita. I never had one before, so I could grab some of the best games as well.

Reactions: endoverend

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't care about portability then a Playstation TV is a pretty good option too. Cheap and well tailored for Persona 4 long plays.
I actually care about portability. So PS-Vita might happen someday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)