Things you recently bought or got

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a statue of liberty headband for a cosplay mask (can you tell I've been obsessed with The Purge Election Year?) I need to drill holes into the mask although to install the el wire, and then put more elastic onto the mask...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qbg8q47.jpg

Bought it for $27 on Best Buy's website. It's a game I've been wanting for a while, so it was a no brainer.

:creep:
^^^^^^
(Click the face) HINT HINT

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DId legos always used to be this popular? I mean before is just toys now is tv shows video games and even movies. A place called lego land, what next? A building made of legos that smell like brurning pastic in summer time? O_O

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
DId legos always used to be this popular? I mean before is just toys now is tv shows video games and even movies. A place called lego land, what next? A building made of legos that smell like brurning pastic in summer time? O_O
Err...yes? LEGO has had their hand in tons of businesses for years. They've had video games since like...1998, books from the same era, the big-time movies are relatively new but they've had straight-to-DVD and short films since the early 2000s, they used to have a clothing line for kids starting in the early 90s. The first LEGOLand was built in the 60s. This isn't some new craze, people have been LEGO crazy practically since it came out. I mean, LEGO is pretty much considered the greatest toy line...ever, and has been for yeeears now.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Other building toys were available but yeah lego has been pretty popular for years. Equally poke around some of the lego technic stuff and it was something fancy at times.

Also legoland denmark has been around since the 60s (just), UK and US since the 90s and many others over a decade ago.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err...yes? LEGO has had their hand in tons of businesses for years. They've had video games since like...1998, books from the same era, the big-time movies are relatively new but they've had straight-to-DVD and short films since the early 2000s, they used to have a clothing line for kids starting in the early 90s. The first LEGOLand was built in the 60s. This isn't some new craze, people have been LEGO crazy practically since it came out. I mean, LEGO is pretty much considered the greatest toy line...ever, and has been for yeeears now.
Well least is better than LJN Toys :P

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other building toys were available but yeah lego has been pretty popular for years. Equally poke around some of the lego technic stuff and it was something fancy at times.

Also legoland denmark has been around since the 60s (just), UK and US since the 90s and many others over a decade ago.
That is the part that confuses americans is that they fail to recognize Lego is older than they think it is since it started in Europe before coming stateside. Also Megabloks sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la