Things you recently bought or got

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Picked up a Lot of defect Ps1's that I plan on fixing. I plan on having a few of these going by the time PSIO comes out :) paid alittle over 30us dollars for these including shipping.

pqml.jpg
eprc.jpg

NICE! How much were these defective PS1s?

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I guess this doesn't technically count, but a friend of mine is leaving for the UK next week so he's giving me his 3DS + various other games for fucking free. Apparently he already bought a EU 3DS XL, and I'm apparently the only person he knows who is a gamer. Which is nice, I guess, despite this being my third 3DS I'll be getting. I'll most likely sell most of the games I get, might use the funds from that to get X/Y or something.

Also blew the dinky little alternator in my car, so I need to buy a new one and pay for repairs. Gonna cost around $300 total, and I'll only be making like...$120 this week so I need to raise some money as fast as I can so I can stop stealing my parents vehicles >.>

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought 2 psx's, both with parallel ports :)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon Y. Came in the biggest box and arrived today...my Xillia collectors edition came in a smaller box.

Muramasa Rebirth

Scribblenauts Unlimited

S'bout it I think.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Our local McDonald's is giving out Super Mario toys in Happy Meals, but luckily you can buy the toys separately so I bought these two jolly fat bastards.

35koUCA.jpg

PTAlXI1.jpg

qcBKvSZ.jpg

(Marvel at my pro studio setup #masterphotographer ;O; )

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Our local McDonald's is giving out Super Mario toys in Happy Meals, but luckily you can buy the toys separately so I bought these two jolly fat bastards.
Where is your local McDonald's, out of curiosity? I work at McDonald's, and we're still doing lame Halloween pails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess