Hardware Things you like about your new Wii U

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of complaining like we all do, tell us some of the positives about the system. I'll start:

I love the fact that I don't have to pause my game when I have to take a dump, that controller is awesome

Reactions: Arm73

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the thing that I like about it is that I dont have one
nah, just kidding :P

I like the abillity to pause the game and use the browser immediately.
A question: it's possible to do that during gameplay? that way I will be able to play non localized games using a transcript

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the fact that the effective broadcast range of the pad is a lot longer than I thought it would be, I thought the furthest I could get away from the console was my bathroom, but it turns out the living room below my bedroom seems to work fine

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really like the spherical aspect the controller gives you. It is like being immersed into the game itself. So far I only have Nintendo land and for as silly as it is, it is a hell of a lot of fun to play. And man the unit is quiet.

Ratmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the SD card slot cover. I love that this one slides down out of the way. It seems on the wii i was constantly braking the other off the wii. I know several friends who dont even bother putting it back and I think it looks better with it on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)