Golbez194

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

Just got new 200gb sd card for my n3ds,and started to transfer from gateway a9lh to luma cfw.

Everything went well...but noticed one really annoying problem.
I downloaded themes by using free e shop.Whenever i change theme,when i go out from game to menu...there is error appear and theme on menu is reseting,same theme-reset to default one occur after rebooting system.

This wasnt happened on same console but in gateway mode of a9lh.

I tried to reset settings on 3ds to default in 3ds menu...yeahh...all my installed cias were banished.But after i set up settings after resiting those,problem wasn't solved,theme keep reset to default with each system rebooting or when exit the game.

Using a9lh sysnand 11.1eu and newest luma 6.31.

Anyone know how i can solve this theme reset issue on cfw ?

Thanks...

Last edited by Golbez194,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
just use CHMM2
if you downloaded the themes useing freeshop you going to download all the themes,maybe +300 themes and you have to delete 200 theme every time you install them from freeshop.

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not completely sure that this will help, but my themes also would not work on upgrading an sd card. I found a fix by formatting the sd card to FAT32 with 32bit clusters. It does make the system slightly longer to load up, but we are only talking seconds. If you do do that, then make a backup of all the files on a PC so you can transfer them back after the format.

Golbez194

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that probably problem with card size.No matter how i tried to format,even with EMUNAND9,sysnand keep reseting theme,even if using CHMM2.Dunno how to fix it.

Golbez194

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhh fixed!!!

Needed to format into FAT32 Primary and with cluster size of 64kb instead of 32kb!

Cluster size is the matter,also with 64kb size sysnand launching more faster.

Is there can be any issues in theory by using 64rb size clusters?

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhh fixed!!!

Needed to format into FAT32 Primary and with cluster size of 64kb instead of 32kb!

Cluster size is the matter,also with 64kb size sysnand launching more faster.

Is there can be any issues in theory by using 64rb size clusters?

I think when I went to the theme shop with 64 bit clusters with a 128GB sd card, I had an error that the sd card could not be found or accessed. Only 32 bit clusters worked for me, but it is a fraction slower to load sysnand. I have no idea what the issue is; I'm guessing something to do with the original max sd card limit as 32 GB (???). The partition should always be primary, I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s