Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RecklessReaperr said:
are you using the triple loader?
i don't even know what a triple loader is, so i can't really answer that.

QUOTE(sweenish @ Feb 22 2009, 01:13 AM) you have to manually change the theme, there is no auto theme change where you can cycle them.

edit* wait, i just got what you are saying. Are you kidding? Are you absolutely sure that there is no way to cycle through different themes?

Zenkia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenio8185 said:
RecklessReaperr said:

QUOTE(sweenish @ Feb 22 2009, 01:13 AM) you have to manually change the theme, there is no auto theme change where you can cycle them.

edit* wait, i just got what you are saying. Are you kidding? Are you absolutely sure that there is no way to cycle through different themes?

As far as I know there is no way you can cycle through different themes maybe in one of the newer ysmenu update they might add the ability to cycle through themes. But for now there is no way you can

kenio8185

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Zenkia said:
kenio8185 said:
RecklessReaperr said:

As far as I know there is no way you can cycle through different themes maybe in one of the newer ysmenu update they might add the ability to cycle through themes. But for now there is no way you can
well do you think this triple loader thing will help me? i've been searching for what it does but it seems that everyone already knows so no one has actually said what it does. Will it help me with the theme thing or do something else for me? So what does it do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...