Homebrew Theme Plaza, a new theme website!

acelerador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Stop spreading misinformation, it's up. This isn't 3dsthem.es . It's run by someone who is at the very least more competent than erman.
It's dead in the sense that since the author is no longer very reliable because of the problems, that many of us know, the app is no longer used by a large percentage of the community; we also have anemone, which many claim is better than this

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's dead in the sense that since the author is no longer very reliable because of the problems, that many of us know, the app is no longer used by a large percentage of the community; we also have anemone, which many claim is better than this
You're in the ThemePlaza thread. Maybe you were looking for either the Themely thread or the 3dsthem.es thread?

Oh wait, both are closed.

And the guy was saying themeplaza was down (which at the time it was), but its by no means dead.

miimiikyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If BGM files have to be under 3371008 bytes long, then how many seconds is the music supposed to last for that amount? I am trying to upload a Danganronpa theme, and I even had a BGM worth of 1 minute and 30 seconds long, and it was still too big to add to the theme. I don't know if it's my fault that it's not working, so I just wanna make sure how long BGM should play for in a theme so I can probably figure out what kind of music to use.

SG6000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me why google chrome says themeplaza.eu was hacked?

I think the site's certificate might need renewal.

If BGM files have to be under 3371008 bytes long, then how many seconds is the music supposed to last for that amount? I am trying to upload a Danganronpa theme, and I even had a BGM worth of 1 minute and 30 seconds long, and it was still too big to add to the theme. I don't know if it's my fault that it's not working, so I just wanna make sure how long BGM should play for in a theme so I can probably figure out what kind of music to use.

A Wav of about 90 seconds needs to have its bit rate reduced from 44100 Hz to something nearer 30000 Hz to be able to be converted to a bcstm of just under 3371008 bytes in size.

The maximum allowed length of a BGM at CD quality is about 66 seconds. Anything longer than that needs to have its bit rate reduced proportionally or it simply wont work.

ConfusedMujina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do gay themes get dropped? Is Corin homophobic?
If you are speaking about some of the more recent themes, The music uploaded with those themes were corrupt and played terrible garbage sounds. I had reported as such.

For proof, You may use the nsfw:nsfw filter and see such content very early, and later.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you are speaking about some of the more recent themes, The music uploaded with those themes were corrupt and played terrible garbage sounds. I had reported as such.

For proof, You may use the nsfw:nsfw filter and see such content very early, and later.
Thats probably a result of exporting wav using audacity. It doesn't work properly for some reason. Best method I've found is to just export to a different format and convert the audio manually to wav using ffmpeg or online-convert.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse