GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
Is it possible to change theme when launching emuNAND via rxTools? I'm using menuhax (pressing L at launch) to start Homebrew and then from it I select rxTools to get to emuNAND. I wanted to change theme to SteamWorld Heist I got before downgrading, however I seen that it may break menuhax if I'm not mistaken. Is there no way to change from default theme?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
on sysnand you cant change it cause it would break menuhax. but if your nands are unlinked, you can change the theme in your emunand.

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
install a .cia on emunand, and then reboot to sysnand. If the .cia is in sysnand as well as emunand, it is linked. also you can check by changing the theme on emunand,
if it changes the sysnand theme, then it is linked.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
please help, i've unlinked my nand's i've upgraded rx to 9.5 and my sysnand is still at 9.2 which is perfect. if i change my theme at sysnand it stays the same at emunand which is perfect too, here's the problem.
if i install a cia on emunand, it also pop's up at sysnand, and if i install menuhax on sysnand, emunand will also autoboot in to menuhax, which i don't want because i want menuhax to boot in to ctrboot to boot in to rxtools which wont work when that just launcher menuhax again. someone has a clue what's going on, i have 2 files in the nintendo folder, i've unlinked them lot's of times and don't know what to try anymore

YESS NEVERMIND
Fixed it, just had to rename the sysnand Nintendo dir to something else (leaving the Emunand one as it is) after formating it so i'd make a new one instead of going back to the old one =D

Last edited by Dennis G,
Reactions: Dr. Dew

GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just one more question - if I do system format then will I lost anything? Especially when it comes to Miiplaza or my account.

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
You will lose everything on the sysnand but it's all in your emunand (As it's just a copy of your sysnand), as long as you make at least one backup of your emunand you'll never lose anything you had before that backup was made.

GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So if I will do format then everything will remain stored on my SD card? Even if (not happening, but just in case) I will want to remove homebrew and return to latest firmware, then it will remain on SD? If I'm not mistaken I can do emuNAND backup via Gateway launcher, right?
Just a bit paranoid about my stuff.

Last edited by GigamanTheSinner,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.