Gaming Theatrythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Extra Data Corruption

hollablack2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm coming here because I've only seen isolated ases of this reported online. In the digital version of Theatrythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, when attempting Quest Medleys, there is often a crash after finishing a song that corrupts the extra data, making it so the player cannot progress and must either delete all extra data or, to keep it, have a backup with JKSM.

Has anyone ever found a fix for this issue? I've tried running the game with various versions of Luma3DS, even formatted my SD card with allocation size of 32k.

GolemdX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
parashep.com
XP
Country
Canada
necroing because found via google, and this still seems to be an issue to this day. maybe someone knows better now?

I found a github issue for the crash on the Luma3DS repo, closed because it couldn't be reproduced, but my stack dump and register values on crash are identical to the ones shared there. I tested the SD card's health and reformatted, same issue. my copy's running digitally, a home rip of the physical version and I have all the DLC. haven't ever had any issues like this with any other games.

I'm out of the loop with 3DS CFW, kept Luma up to date but don't know much about other options. anybody have any ideas on what to try to debug this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.