thesnable

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!

Awesome device unfortunately "zip" whdload (-> archive.org/details/Amiga_WHD_Games) is not supported.

Is there a way to convert the "zip" whdload archive to lha? I tried "powerarchiver" which doesnt seem to be able to convert the zo to lha correctly.... or is there an repo where "all" whdload games are in the correct lha format?

Thanks alot!

Reactions: KiiWii

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you liking the mini? are you able to compare it to a PiMiga by chance? I'm already running that on a Pi400 but was still interested in the A500 mini... I'm on the fence - push me either way please (if you can) :)

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
How are you liking the mini? are you able to compare it to a PiMiga by chance? I'm already running that on a Pi400 but was still interested in the A500 mini... I'm on the fence - push me either way please (if you can) :)

As someone who's also interested but does not own one, I'd suggest waiting.

The C64 Mini after a couple of years went down to something like half price if not more.

I could have got the thing 25% off via work, but I still thought it wasn't worth it at £90, especially if they later announce a 'maxi' version.

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone who's also interested but does not own one, I'd suggest waiting.

The C64 Mini after a couple of years went down to something like half price if not more.

I could have got the thing 25% off via work, but I still thought it wasn't worth it at £90, especially if they later announce a 'maxi' version.
Good point... I waited on TheC64 for the exact same reason. I have a separate Pi400 setup with Combian64. I waited for TheC64 Maxi and bought that - mainly for the sudo-realism and the graphic symbols on the keys.

Still curious how the A500 mini and PiMiga compare tho...

Reactions: tech3475

ioio72

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've written a script on my Mac, which converts a complete folder of zips to lha. It may need some time (i.e. more than 24 hours) to complete, if you like to convert the complete web.archive.org package.

gist github com / IOIO72 / 2e632b0c56518f124389e406e46320cb ? permalink_comment_id=4127660#gistcomment-4127660

Should also work on Linux.

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: