Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
vKKiS.gif

QUOTE said:
We recently announced that, going forward, Windows Phone will be the focus of our mobile music and video strategy, and that we will no longer be producing Zune players. So what does this mean for our current Zune users? Absolutely nothing. Your device will continue to work with Zune services just as it does today. And we will continue to honor the warranties of all devices for both current owners and those who buy our very last devices. Customer service has been, and will remain a top priority for us. To get the most out of your Zune player or for additional support, see the following sites:

http://www.zune.net/en-US/support/zuneplay...zuneplayers.htm

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still have my ZuneHD . I've been using it regularly, but hardly use it now that my headphones broke. Looking for a new pair, but with the Zune being discontinued, my device suddenly feels obsolete .

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I got a Zune 30GB for last Christmas, I love it. It's solid as a brick, and 30 Gigabytes is a huge improvement over the 8 I had that was allotted for music and videos on my ipod touch. Plus, my ipod doesn't really work well anymore...(it's a 2nd Gen). I also like how I can pause, change the volume, and go back and forth between songs without taking it outta my pocket. Something my ipod can't do.
tongue.gif

While maybe a bit slow to load pictures and the resolution may not be the greatest for videos, we didn't have to pay that much for it new ($80) and it's reliable. It's kinda sad they aren't in production anymore; they're good media players.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very sad because the Zune does have a solid design. And I've only ever held onto one(My uncles) for a week or so.

It seems that microsoft is trimming off some of the fat in their services. I recently found out that they stopped support for the development of desktop gadgets. I found this out when I was looking for a media player desktop gadget.
sad.gif

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
wait zune's are... well where still around damn I thought they died silently along time ago [well I just forgot about them]

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Its sad to see how many people just go to apple cuz... its apple.... I had a Black 30GB first gen Zune, gorgeous media player, excellent design and at the time, it was WAY better than any Ipod. I ended up selling my zune after 4 years using it with 0 problems cuz I found a sansa clip+ (also WAY better than any ipod of the same class).

Maybe if I get more money ill buy that 30 gb zune again or maybe a zune HD. To the guy that his zune headphones broke, get skull candy, I have ones that music is wonderful on them.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Master Mo said:
Isn`t the music-app on windows phones called Zune, just like the music-app on iPhones is still called iPod!?
Pretty much.

I don't like windows phones, so I won't really bother.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc