OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wt250.png

Direct MP3 Link
NSFW​

MR_COW, iFish, and Terminator02 discuss the bit of news that happened throughout the week with incredibly terrible audio quality.

Topics:
Vita launched in Japan
Myst 3DS March 2012
Zelda game breaking bug patched through a channel
Godaddy SOPA Protest
AT&T Deal cancelled
Microsoft pulling out of CES after 2011

Email us at: TheWeeklyTemp(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Music by: Youdo

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: http://www.itunes.co...st?id=459650985
Or with a podcatcher using our RSS feed: http://feeds.feedbur...com/gbatempcast

Like us on Facebook!

If you would like to be a guest on The Weekly Temp, TempTalk, or Tempcast Live! you need to email a recording of yourself to <i>gbatempcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com</i>. You can record yourself using Vocaroo, Audacity, the Windows default sound recorder, or whatever you prefer.

In this recording you can talk about any one subject you want for a few minutes. The subject line must be "Tempcast Tryout", and you must state what shows you'd be interested in guesting on in the email. We will listen to this recording to determine your mic quality, charisma, insight, and so one, so make it good.

If your submission is good enough we might even use it as a segment on Tempcast Live!

Reactions: 2 people

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I like the other intro/outro tunes more, the quality wasn't that good either now. This episode wasn't that bad to be honest, you've had worse shows :)
It was actually a very funny episode, especially the ending with iFish his granny moaning he should stop the call.
And you shouldn't really play Skyrim on the PS3 (or any console for that matter), just play it on the PC. It's much better than the other platforms on the PC, trust me. And any problems that may annoy you, will be fixed via mods.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto