Gaming The Unofficial CHEAT Compilation Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

unank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@SignZ
at least you can post it with a smaller font.. even the first post in this page was smaller, although it contains MORE usefull things than yours.

why everyone makes it so difficult?
they was only ask you for one simple thing : read before you post. that's how you appreciate their works, as you can't contribute on making some codes.
smile.gif

I'm noob in here, but I don't get those flame crap throwed at me, because I help myself to understand and follow the rules here.. If I can, why you guys can't?
biggrin.gif

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zanzuro said:
Nothing to 'LOL' about, as Depravo was right. You'd better start reading old threads... It's been answerd at least a hundred times.
You need to delete all the games that you don't want cheats for, or you need to use YsMenu...

cheatslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your using R4 for the cheats I recomend deleting some of the cheats like useless games you would never play.
I did it and all the cheats showed up.

asturias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in my r4 does not appear the codes of Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_World_Championship_2009 that file I must lower for seem me in my r4

PD:you pardon I am Spanish and not English

asturias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
law that news but I already do not understand anything if me poneis putting file that I must lower so that under where it puts codes of the game sinchan and they leave to me and soon I lower the new update to me where they leave those yu-gi-oh but they do not leave to me and not so that it is

jmln1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I read all the pages, but I couldnt find an answer... I tried a couple of Pokemon Platinum (U) codes...
The Infinite Pokeradar code (Infinite Pokeradar (Poketore)) let me go to the load save screen, but when I attemp to load it, it gives me a white screen and the game resets... I made a quick google search, but I couldnt find a replacement code...
I also proved the VS Seeker code (Vs Seeker Always Fully Charged) and it works well...
Just to know if its me, or it happens to all...
Thanks for the codes! Next, im going to try the language change in YGO 5Ds...

mad_hatter_md01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be 10x easier if everyone, like me, just made their own cheat.dat file from scratch. Its not hard at all. That way you dont have to worry about problems with some R4s not finding the codes. Especially if you have an R4-III that makes you have to make your own.

kaijuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi this is my first code submition so forgive me if its wrong i found a code for puzzle quest galactrix

CODE
Puzzle Quest Galacrix
game id CPQE D4B759BD

inf skill points

94000130 FFFB0000
0235234C 000F423F
D2000000 00000000

*press select to activate*

Credit to kodewerx

hope this helps it works on my r4 with ysmenu gives 999999 but numbers go down when you add points

subiquently lv 99 isnt as high as it goes i set my skills up to 200 before i got board
thanks for all the cheats hope this helps
yaynds.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
suupasaiyajin said:
the save bypass code doesnt work for either grand theft auto: chinatown wars. anyone else have this problem or a solution?
I assure you it does. The problem is at your end.

What flashcard are you using? Which firmware? What is the ROM ID? Is it patched? Have you actually activated the cheat? etc etc

mad_hatter_md01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaijuu said:
hi this is my first code submition so forgive me if its wrong i found a code for puzzle quest galactrix

CODE
Puzzle Quest Galacrix
game id CPQE D4B759BD

inf skill points

94000130 FFFB0000
0235234C 000F423F
D2000000 00000000

*press select to activate*

Credit to kodewerx

hope this helps it works on my r4 with ysmenu gives 999999 but numbers go down when you add points

subiquently lv 99 isnt as high as it goes i set my skills up to 200 before i got board
thanks for all the cheats hope this helps
yaynds.gif

Now if only that game wasnt so hard to write codes for cause I could really use some help with the gate hacking.

suupasaiyajin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
suupasaiyajin said:
the save bypass code doesnt work for either grand theft auto: chinatown wars. anyone else have this problem or a solution?

What flashcard are you using? Which firmware? What is the ROM ID? Is it patched? Have you actually activated the cheat? etc etc

i am using r4, and for the gta i tried different ones, right now im trying the eur version, but it still doesnt work, and yes i activated the cheat

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
suupasaiyajin said:
Depravo said:
suupasaiyajin said:

i am using r4, and for the gta i tried different ones, right now im trying the eur version, but it still doesnt work, and yes i activated the cheat
What kind of R4 and which firmware?

suupasaiyajin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
suupasaiyajin said:
Depravo said:
suupasaiyajin said:

What kind of R4 and which firmware?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I have using kernel 1.18 for R4, if thats what you mean?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's your problem.

The save bypass cheat will do nothing at all if your firmware cannot load the game properly due to ARM7 incompatibilities. The way to solve this is to ARM7-patch your ROM or use the YSMenu custom firmware.

And now this has strayed dangerously off-topic so find out how to perform either of those solutions on THIS PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk