The Temp bunker

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wow, how cute, the menuhax peasants are still trying to stay relevant in this world ;o;
And this is why we have the Bunker. To protect the A9LH from the filthy Menuhax peasants.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BROWSERHAX ON 11.0.0-33! I REPEAT! BROWSERHAX ON 11.0.0-33!
AND MENUHAX!

EVERYONE GET IN THE BUNKER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
and menuhax, too.

I can already feel the wave of "11.0 downgrade" threads coming.
I'm gone for 2 DAYS and THIS happens? Either way, yeah we need to lock down. As clearly you're back Crystal, I'll leave it to you to perform the procedures.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really want to call out specific users but you can find some in the noob paradise thread, as well as probably some of the recent /r/3dshacks Q&A threads.

"MY friend is thinking 11.0 can be downgraded now without a game or hardmod because of this

https://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php

Shows 11.0 for old and new 3ds, there's a catch right?"

Reactions: Feeling it!

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really want to call out specific users but you can find some in the noob paradise thread, as well as probably some of the recent /r/3dshacks Q&A threads.

"MY friend is thinking 11.0 can be downgraded now without a game or hardmod because of this

https://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php

Shows 11.0 for old and new 3ds, there's a catch right?"
Yup, I definitely saw that one. If Crystal would lock down the bunker I would use my robot to safely check the 3dshacks section.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been monitoring the 3ds section, and it's the worst it's ever been. If the section was flooded before, then we just got a hurricane of noobs. It's only a matter of time before they make their way to the bunker.

Reactions: Feeling it!

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly guys I am nearing my end with this site.
I just checked up on an old thread and I am just so done with biased rules.
I guess I am just gonna post in here now.
It's the only place that isn't shitty since nobody else uses it.:mellow:

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly guys I am nearing my end with this site.
I just checked up on an old thread and I am just so done with biased rules.
I guess I am just gonna post in here now.
It's the only place that isn't shitty since nobody else uses it.:mellow:
Could you name at least one biased rule? I say this sincerely, as I've never considered any of the rules I know of here to be biased.

Reactions: Deleted User

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you name at least one biased rule? I say this sincerely, as I've never considered any of the rules I know of here to be biased.
"Do not "flame", "bash", "troll" or harass others. Blatantly offensive comments or actions directed at others will not be tolerated. While we do allow members to debate and voice their own opinions, there will be a limit to how far a heated debate can go before it is closed by staff. If you harass someone you will be disciplined. Period.

Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp; new or old. Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff. The poster will then be warned, suspended or banned (see the Warnings section below for more information on warnings).

Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or eachother is also not allowed."

This entire rule got broken in one thread and I got locked from it because I pointed it out.
If you don't know the thread then that makes you even better off bro.
Oh yeah and of course all of the shit is still on there without the removal.

Last edited by Feeling it!, , Reason: Forgot something....

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Do not "flame", "bash", "troll" or harass others. Blatantly offensive comments or actions directed at others will not be tolerated. While we do allow members to debate and voice their own opinions, there will be a limit to how far a heated debate can go before it is closed by staff. If you harass someone you will be disciplined. Period.

Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp; new or old. Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff. The poster will then be warned, suspended or banned (see the Warnings section below for more information on warnings).

Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or eachother is also not allowed."

This entire rule got broken in one thread and I got locked from it because I pointed it out.
If you don't know the thread then that makes you even better off bro.
Yeah, I don't know the thread, so there might be government secrets being leaked and I wouldn't know about it. :rofl:

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't know the thread, so there might be government secrets being leaked and I wouldn't know about it. :rofl:
Bro I wish I could say the same for me. :rofl2: end my fucking suffering. please just fucking do it p1ng pong just end my suffering. Also who the fuck edited my signature without talking to me about it? wtf guys.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro I wish I could say the same for me. :rofl2: end my fucking suffering. please just fucking do it p1ng pong just end my suffering. Also who the fuck edited my signature without talking to me about it? wtf guys.
At least this forum doesn't have outrageous rules - mainly just "be nice", and "don't spread warez". On other forums (that will remain unnamed), mods seem to ban people for fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...