OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
So, hello everyone, I'm Theiket.
I have made a post saying who I am before, but it was two sentences and three years ago and I haven't been active since quite recently.
Here is my re-introduction I guess you could call it.
So, I've already said my name is Theiket. I run an indie team, look in my signature for more details.
I'm a student, I stay home every day because I do online schooling. I live in one of the hottest places in the world, but not the hottest place, there are way more in front of where I live. Originally I'm Australian but I only lived there for about three years and I was not born there.
I'm also building a new PC, if anyone wants, here's the specs:
Case: Circle Tornado
CPU: i7-4790 3.6Ghz
GPU: Gigabyte GTX750Ti 2GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3
RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB
PSU: Corsair CX600M
Storage: Crucial 120GB SSD + Seagate 2TB HDD
Optical Drive: LG DVD Reader
And I guess that's about it for me, not much else to say except I do YouTube as well, feel free to search TheTheiket. Small channel but growing. And now that's definitely about it.

I'll see you all sometime soon perhaps.

--Theiket

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
So, hello everyone, I'm Theiket.
I have made a post saying who I am before, but it was two sentences and three years ago and I haven't been active since quite recently.
Here is my re-introduction I guess you could call it.
So, I've already said my name is Theiket. I run an indie team, look in my signature for more details.
I'm a student, I stay home every day because I do online schooling. I live in one of the hottest places in the world, but not the hottest place, there are way more in front of where I live. Originally I'm Australian but I only lived there for about three years and I was not born there.
I'm also building a new PC, if anyone wants, here's the specs:
Case: Circle Tornado
CPU: i7-4790 3.6Ghz
GPU: Gigabyte GTX750Ti 2GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3
RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB
PSU: Corsair CX600M
Storage: Crucial 120GB SSD + Seagate 2TB HDD
Optical Drive: LG DVD Reader
And I guess that's about it for me, not much else to say except I do YouTube as well, feel free to search TheTheiket. Small channel but growing. And now that's definitely about it.

I'll see you all sometime soon perhaps.

--Theiket

is your pc ready?

can you tell me if your build is good for skyrim at max settings?

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
It's not done yet, no. I have to get the copy of Windows 7 and the RAM and then I can put it together.

get a copy of windows 7 is no challenge at all :P

but can you test the game when you are ready? i am researching about a GPU, i thought gtx 750 was not enough

Theiket

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
get a copy of windows 7 is no challenge at all :P

but can you test the game when you are ready? i am researching about a GPU, i thought gtx 750 was not enough
Sure, should be done in the next few weeks anyway. Time restraints on going and buying the parts and such. And downloading Skyrim is no easy task, so I'm thinking just port it from my current laptop with all my Steam games and stuff on it over to the new PC when it's done.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sure, should be done in the next few weeks anyway. Time restraints on going and buying the parts and such. And downloading Skyrim is no easy task, so I'm thinking just port it from my current laptop with all my Steam games and stuff on it over to the new PC when it's done.

in steam there is a backup option, so you can save the game on a usb drive and it will install on the target machine

so you dont have to download it.. just backup and restore...

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Theiket

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
in steam there is a backup option, so you can save the game on a usb drive and it will install on the target machine

so you dont have to download it.. just backup and restore...
Yeah I know, except I'm just going to copy everything from my laptop to the new PC anyway, so why not drag my Steam games along with it?

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah I know, except I'm just going to copy everything from my laptop to the new PC anyway, so why not drag my Steam games along with it?

i forgot about that way.. i remember i tried to copy the content from one computer to another and steam bitched because i didnt have an internet connection.. nvm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!