Feedback The problem with xcloud

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay since X cloud release Microsoft has been a hot mess like how is my friend playing Microsoft flight simulator one a xbox one s . dude Microsoft wasn't that a x|s exclusive but now that x cloud is a thing that game was put on x cloud and xbox one users can play it (some)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay since X cloud release Microsoft has been a hot mess like how is my friend playing Microsoft flight simulator one a xbox one s . dude Microsoft wasn't that a x|s exclusive but now that x cloud is a thing that game was put on x cloud and xbox one users can play it (some)
So whats the problem? Sounds like something normal microsoft did.

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But you cannot play it without x cloud on one you need a pc or wires x/s to install it I just think xbox and Microsoft are confusing themselves that's all

NotAGuyFromR34

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But you cannot play it without x cloud on one you need a pc or wires x/s to install it I just think xbox and Microsoft are confusing themselves that's all

Well, it's not really weird or confusing since X cloud is a cloud service using xbox series x consoles, and since it's a cloud service you can use it on Xbox One consoles, although I must admit the name of the xbox series X/S can be confused with the older One S/X

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated