Hacking The Pirate Channel working version request

grunt22fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a working version of the Pirate Channel for my newly soft-modded Wii. Just got a nice theme added, and I came across this gem. Sadly, after doing some research, I found that the version of this was no longer supported for the newer versions. Are there any working versions left?

Yes, this is for satirical purposes. I am aware that the HBC is not used for piracy.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looking for a working version of the Pirate Channel for my newly soft-modded Wii. Just got a nice theme added, and I came across this gem. Sadly, after doing some research, I found that the version of this was no longer supported for the newer versions. Are there any working versions left?

Yes, this is for satirical purposes. I am aware that the HBC is not used for piracy.
So, is that a reskinned version of the HBC?

It would be "simple" to copy the icon/banner to the newest HBC 1.1.3 (if you can find the good old Wadder or its successor)

grunt22fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An old Windows program (of questionable UI and stability) to assemble a banner/icon/executable into a channel

Would it be possible to also add the music to it? We would also need to have the icon gif, the banner, AND the address of the Homebrew Channel

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Would it be possible to also add the music to it? We would also need to have the icon gif, the banner, AND the address of the Homebrew Channel
That's part of the banner (which you can't exactly create from "a gif", but you can extract as-is from the old pirate channel)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@