Gaming The OFFICIAL Square Enix Game Thread.

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sick and tired of threads about hyping and shit like that. So just post your crap/actually useful stuff in this thread so the forums can be a little cleaner. I'm pretty sure most of you think the same thing so deal.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isaiah said:
I'm sick and tired of threads about hyping and shit like that. So just post your crap/actually useful stuff in this thread so the forums can be a little cleaner. I'm pretty sure most of you think the same thing so deal.
So your solution to cleaning up the forum is to post another useless topic?
blink.gif
No one is going to lump the discussion of multiple games into the same topic, just because you call it "official". Do you actually realize the wide variety of games that SE publishes? Do you really think people want to wade through an SE topic to find information on the game they're excited about? If you're sick and tired of "hyping" threads, don't read them.

Look at the tone of your original post. Do you really think it encourages positive participation? How do you think this is going to solve anything?

Don't get me wrong. I think the NDS forums are littered with way too many topics about the same thing. I think the mods should be closing all these multiple threads with similar questions. But this thread is certainly not the answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs