Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
personuser said:
OK, here is a very quick recording of it without instrumentals or harmonies or anything yet, so you can get an idea of what I'm thinking of doing with it- an ORIGINAL MELODY btw. Please excuse any cuts or weird stuff, as, like I said, this is a VERY early version. No manson "show it your money" part at the end of this one yet because I can't get the gibberish parts down yet, though I'll be able to get it down, I think. I'll probly record a full one tomorrow. Advance Apologies for singing out "sausage-meaded man" by accident, like I said, early draft.

http://kiwi6.com/file/8am1nufz9p (you can just listen to it on this if you scroll down the page a bit)
WHY DID YOU TAKE MY LINES OUT?!
mad.gif

oh shit, I'm sorry. I must've been reading an older draft when recording this quick singthrough. Don't worry, they'll be in the final.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK then, I'm going with G B A Temp when I record it.

Sorry I couldn't do it today, guys. I've been really busy with schoolwork and stream-testing. I'm definetely going to be able to record a full one sometime this week, though.

One final question, and this goes out to p1ng mainly. For the charles manson song ending part you requested, would you prefer I sing that myself or just use the original clip?

Peace, temp.

personuser/Recorderdude

(and if anyone ever wants to call me something for short, you can always just use RD, a short version of my animator name, Recorderdude. PU indeed doesn't work well
tongue.gif
)

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
personuser said:
One final question, and this goes out to p1ng mainly. For the charles manson song ending part you requested, would you prefer I sing that myself or just use the original clip?

Do as you see fit, I trust your judgement!
yaypsp.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GBAtemp was the obvious choice anyway. The site is called "GBAtemp", not "Game Boy Advance temp", despite what Sausage Head might say.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I felt that way too about the pronunciation. I just wanted to make sure.

Allright then. I've got TONS of things going on this week, including working on getting the temp stream going along with Duskye, Art work on my Sonic Short and Tons of schoolwork, but I WILL record this, possibly as early as tomorrow, no later than sunday afternoon. I've been working on the melody and some multiple-part harmonies to assure that the temp will have an anthem to be proud of, including the original Charles Manson concept. I'll try to sing that part myself too, if I can't get that scatting part at the end right I'll put in an audio clip of the original.

Peace, Temp.

personuser/RD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD