Who remember this?
1710724155864.png

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Won one of this when I was a kid, bring me lots and lots of joy, once on a car trip I got my most high record of 400 points!!! Yeah the score goes 9999 and then reset to 0000 but by that time I started to get lost of my fingers sensibility and the speed of game become insane.

Sadly it ended broken by my envy brother😭

Snoopy (1).jpg

Last edited by impeeza,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tbh the first game i got with my ds (my parents got me when i was just a few years old) was Wario Master Of Disguise
View attachment 426318
game's alright, but the boss music is just 🔥🔥🔥
Funnily enough, at one point in my childhood I actually bothered to 100% this game. Haven't touched it since, though.

My nostalgic thing...there's the old =3 channel with RayWillJohnson, as well as SuperSkarmory's old Pokémon LPs, from memory. Also used to play Ratchet & Clank 3 local multiplayer with my friend Jacob; that was hella fun, though the airships were pretty OP looking back.
I used to play around with toy lightsabers and NERF guns, since my primary school home (we moved when I was in Year 8, to be closer to my high school) had a much larger backyard. Oh, and going to taekwondo practice with my father for a while.

What else...I fondly remember reading books during school recess and lunch; if it wasn't raining, we'd all be forced outside, so I'd find a shady spot, sit down, and eat whilst reading. For lunch, if I had enough time after eating, I'd usually head to the rather nice library. I never was interested in handball, which I remember the other boys doing, or whatever else they did.

...I also remember absolutely hating PE practical classes, as the sports centre and field was quite far away from the rest of the school grounds, so getting back took ages. So on top of already hating physical exercise, I also had the trek back to endure. Needless to say, I was late to my next class on numerous occasions...ugh.
why couldnt it be closer goddamnit all fuck pe prac
PE theory, though, was the side I enjoyed - as it was in a classroom with no fucking exercise (except for mental and hand exercise, I suppose), and thus lacked the stupid "trek back" aspect. Yes, I was more interested in goddamn sex ed and STI ed than playing tag or whatever the hell we did on the field; I'm weird, I know.

Reactions: BakerMan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup