• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,548
  • Replies 35
D

Deleted User

OP
QUOTE said:
Nintendo said today it is dropping the price of the DS Lite system to $99.99 in the United States, down from the previous $129.99 price point. The new price will be introduced on June 5.

The company reports DS Lite sales reached 48.9 million in the U.S. alone.

Additionally in June, six Mario Nintendo DS titles are receiving a red package color to help consumers "identify select fan-favorite Mario games." These include New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!, and Mario Party DS.
QUOTE said:

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uhhh... weren't there news of the ds lite being dead and not produced anymore ? or did I get something wrong ?

D

Deleted User

OP
hunter291 said:
Uhhh... weren't there news of the ds lite being dead and not produced anymore ? or did I get something wrong ?
I think it was just being discontinued. So it is indeed not being produced anymore but Lite is still in stores and such.

D

Deleted User

OP
I've got a DS Lite- never let me down, even when i dropped it in the toilet

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Aww.
I wanted to sell my lite to buy some games for my 3ds.
wanted to sell it at 150 BGN(107dollars) with my m3dsreal and gba expansion pack.
cry.gif

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sure other parts of the world will also get this price...

I guess it will be 99€ where I live... more expensive than the US deal... but still cheaper than the actual price (129€ or something like that).

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not that great of a deal considering it was on sale for the same price at walmart for almost six months straight not long ago.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tigris said:
I've got a DS Lite- never let me down, even when i dropped it in the toilet

you sound as if you did it on purpose ... did you ?
unsure.gif

guess this would make the DS the perfect chepo gift / time to replace my 3 year old light ... it has served me well.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-_- Sometimes I wonder if I should get a console/hand-held at the end of its life cycle when price is insanely low, however, then there is the urge to get the new beast that has just popped into stores....God technology. Never keeps your wallet full.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Completely unrelated, but a mate just got a brand new boxed Lite from eBay for £30. It was clearly pristine. I said to him "I just hope Lites are sold with that same price" then this news pops up.

Glad to hear this news. I hope it reaches the UK as well. My DSi L button's busted and I'd like a better DS in terms of battery life and I'd like to use my EZFlash again. I was very gutted when I missed out on that £40 Guitar Hero DS bundle. £40!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked