The newest EarthBound Hack

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by EarthBound 2, Apr 27, 2014.

1. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland
    It's new awhile EarthBound Hack called"EarthBound:The Future"...where everything gonna be devasted.Take a look http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Community/PKHack/26842/page/1/ It seems hack isn't able to be downloadable,yet.I think developer will add in-game action(heading to cannons this time EarthBound series)like MOTHER 1 goal defeat Giegue,EarthBound defeat Giygas,MOTHER 3 cross plans of King Porky as avenge of Claus and Hinawa Death(much darker in EarthBound 64).I find out EarthBound:The Future is canceled Superfamicom EarthBound Sequel and it's happening six years later after beating up Giygas so it's happened wide location called Eagleland(well Shigesato Itoi didn't explain all-in-one MOTHER 2 location as one place in game-one thing isn't misuderstanding it's name Small city of Onett called Eagleland).Well in this sequel/dlc/hack or extension seems like people misteriously disappear to brainwash their minds to make them Pocky Minch soldiers named Pigmasks where future(10 years later when Ness adventure began)were Buzz Buzz and Leder meant.

It seems hack isn't able to be downloadable,yet.

2. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    You can also edit your first post instead of making a double post. :/ Just pointing that out.

3. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    well, lets hope he has more than the little house and all

4. Flame

Flame Me > You

Jul 15, 2008
    EarthBound 2 your like EarthBound mad.

I really think you should give other games a chance.

you never know you might come down to earth.

5. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland
    I beat Starmen.net aren't such of EarthBound maniacs like me.Not only MOTHER is cool there're such of another games.

6. Zetta_x

Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

Mar 4, 2010
    United States
    On the other hand. I also like Earthbound and have played many many many other games. But Earthbound is the only one I beat once a year.

7. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland
    Guys am I absolute zero?Shigesato Itoi was born to be perfect esseist,but not me.I was banned again on Starmen.net

8. ResleyZ

ResleyZ Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty

Oct 11, 2013
    Netherlands
    Silicon Valley
    You should give Dragon Quest (8) a try. Earthbound's engine was based of the engine from Dragon Quest, so that may be interesting for you.

There are also some people working on Mother 4 (Earthbound 3)? It's a fan-made game currently in development, which will probably be released at the end of this year.

http://www.mother4game.com/#game

9. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland