The New TempCast has finally arrived!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next one will be better, next one's always better.

But, but....6 was NOT better than 5.
huh.gif
wtf? 5 was fricking awful.

OK then.....4 was better than 5 and 6.

My point is that the next one is NOT always better.

That said, I enjoyed them all anyway.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next one will be better, next one's always better.

But, but....6 was NOT better than 5.
huh.gif

wtf? 5 was fricking awful.

OK then.....4 was better than 5 and 6.

My point is that the next one is NOT always better.

That said, I enjoyed them all anyway.
Yeah but mthrfckngnite is on the next one PROPERLY! It can't fail!

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had some problems understanding Lagman at times though.
But it was nice to hear you guys.
The orgasm sounds were a bit much, I have to admit.

Q~

D

Deleted User

I loved the last episode like a $2 whore but this one sucked as much as a French prostitute sry!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Great episode!
Fantastic job. Love the new dynamic off topic content / ranting.
All 5 of you were superb!
(Including Mechanical Individual Dave)

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
seems robodave is a bit cranky (i think its that time of the month where he leaks oil)
We're considering therapy, or maybe a liquid cooling system for his processor.

I hope a few of you enjoyed our segment regardless of lack of content. That was the theme for this particular tempcast anyway, so uh...

We meant to do that.
&
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
seems robodave is a bit cranky (i think its that time of the month where he leaks oil)

We're considering therapy, or maybe a liquid cooling system for his processor.

I hope a few of you enjoyed our segment regardless of lack of content. That was the theme for this particular tempcast anyway, so uh...

We meant to do that.
&
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As I told you before, you keep re inventing yourself. Good job on cheering up our lonely lifes.....
bow.gif

chadtheyakuza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Costello your guid for this for episode 6 is same as episode 5 so they will not show up separately. http://gbatemp.net/up/TempCast5_Final_mono.mp3 should be http://episodes.gbatemp.net/TempCast6_Final.mp3 in the item tag for episode 6. Or if you so choose you can get rid of the guid lines all together as itunes will then default to use the enclosure url for guid information every time.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Costello your guid for this for episode 6 is same as episode 5 so they will not show up separately. http://gbatemp.net/up/TempCast5_Final_mono.mp3 should be http://episodes.gbatemp.net/TempCast6_Final.mp3 in the item tag for episode 6. Or if you so choose you can get rid of the guid lines all together as itunes will then default to use the enclosure url for guid information every time.
After a year of lurking in the shadows, chadtheyakuza swoops in and saves the day on the iTunes feed. Well done brave soldier of the night.
ph34r.gif

netaware

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, but i didnt like this episode.
frown.gif

If you guys hate nintendo and their games so much, why do you keep on being members here?
Also, I would be considered a noob, but if it wasn't for this site, i would know a thing about R4 or M3, etc.
Sorry we noobs ask too many questions, Hadrian.

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
One Turgid Robot, if you know what I mean.

..and netaware.. thanks for your input. This episode was a bit more tongue-in-cheek than previous ones, the guys needed to blow off some steam I think.

With the cast and crew shuffles that have been going on, there's still a bit to go before the podcast settles into a groove. We're listening though, and taking notes about what all you folks think. This is a podcast FOR the GBAtemp community first and foremost, and that includes the noobs and the leets. We can't please everybody of course, but the balance is sure to swing back and forth before the needle settles in the middle. So please, keep listening, and keep speaking your minds about it.

I've gotten both constructive and non-constructive criticism about my segment, and I'm listening, but I wanted to do something a bit different myself this time. The "settling into a groove" part applies to me too, to be sure. In fact, I had to change the direction away from my original intent for Go Ask Yer Mthr as soon as letters started coming in, and I've been wingin' it ever since.

[title:Don't read this part..]Frankly, I'm pulling the whole thing square outta my ass, so it's a wonder that anyone likes it at all, lol.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, but i didnt like this episode.
frown.gif

If you guys hate nintendo and their games so much, why do you keep on being members here?
Also, I would be considered a noob, but if it wasn't for this site, i would know a thing about R4 or M3, etc.
Sorry we noobs ask too many questions, Hadrian.
We don't hate Nintendo at all, we're just pissed at what they've been doing for the past few years and we know they can do much better. And where do we say we hate the games? Mario Party is only one title.

I love Nintendo succeeding right now, I just wish they'd give us more "hardcore" gamers more respect.

EDIT: Oh yeah and we don't hate all the newbies, just the ones who don't bother reading rules. We were all newbies once and theres been a few lately that have helped others..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50% closer to getting my teeth fixed
    +4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm at the grace gods of my insurance fucking me over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: i'd be happy with affordable dentures