Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,367
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilkerv90210

Curley5959 thanks for everything you've been doing...... your hard work is grwatly apperciated...and thanks always narin

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe Moo said:
eighty4, you're so wrong. People like YOU are the people who make the rep of GBAtemp go down.

We're doing our best to post the most updated cheats on every page, but as soon as we don't, what happens? Someone like you and "healthydrugs" post questions like "when will they be updated". They have been updated every day for the past week.

20TH OF MARCH UPDATE HERE!
I posted a question about when it was updated? I make the rep go down by providing decent conversation in topics?

I like how you just threw insults out there without thinking not even half mindedly. Shows the maturity and insight of what members here think.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drakenlot said:
eighty4 said:
I like how you just threw insults out there without thinking not even half mindedly. Shows the maturity and insight of what members here think.

Like you weren't throwing insults before at Curley?
I wasn't. I stood for a guy who asked a question - which seems to be the worse thing to do here. If you saw a guy getting attack by someone of authority for doing nothing but ask a question - you wouldn't do the same? That's sad.

Belzera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well thanks for updating instead of Narin, Curly.

Now I was wondering if someone could help me out by either linking me to a tutorial on how to change button activators for the cheats, or just explain it to me.

@eighty4
Not in this context, where the answer is only a page in a thread away and the question is a really stupid one that most people who frequent this place know is a pretty silly question. Questions like 'why can i see X games cheats?' or 'whens the update?' or 'when will people stop asking those first two questions?'.

So answer me this.

If you were updating this database or if you where translating a game just to make sure it kept moving and updating and someone just came upto you and asked when the original updater is getting back, after you've done a slew of updates, more often than you really needed to. Wouldn't you be angry?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudes,stop flaming each other,the mod will just cut if off anyway,just stop.he didn't need to check all 609 pages dumb*ss he just needed to read the last 3-5 pages or so.

Drakenlot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Saying that Curley is the reason people leave and the reason GBAtemp has gone downhill isn't an insult?

Wow, I would've thought otherwise, thank you for showing the error of my ways...

And to your 'analogy', it's not like healthy wasn't being attacked by a guy wielding a baseball bat, he was being yelled at at the very least.

A better analogy would be if your teacher explained the answer to a question on the board, and not a minute later, someone asks you when is the teacher going to tell the class the answer to that question.

Wouldn't you be pissed off at that classmate?

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
dudes,stop flaming each other,the mod will just cut if off anyway,just stop.he didn't need to check all 609 pages dumb*ss he just needed to read the last 3-5 pages or so.
I LOVE how you say stop flaming each other, then call me a dumbass. Good job.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drakenlot said:
Saying that Curley is the reason people leave and the reason GBAtemp has gone downhill isn't an insult?

Wow, I would've thought otherwise, thank you for showing the error of my ways...

And to your 'analogy', it's not like healthy wasn't being attacked by a guy wielding a baseball bat, he was being yelled at at the very least.

A better analogy would be if your teacher explained the answer to a question on the board, and not a minute later, someone asks you when is the teacher going to tell the class the answer to that question.

I didn't say he was single handedly the reason, did I? I said behavior like that is why the rep has gone downhill which you can find across any other dealing with ROMs and has a decent forum.

I wouldn't be pissed off at that classmate, since that analogy would imply that it happen right then and there, it would work if it dealed with work from days he's wasn't here. Simply, he shouldn't have been yelled at for asking a damned question.

Toshiya830

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just shut up. All of you are irritating. Both sides. I have to look through a bunch of stupid posts just to get an update, so you're both equally irritating. Retards.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We care oh so much what you have to say.
smile.gif

UnlimitedHail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toshiya830 said:
Just shut up. All of you are irritating. Both sides. I have to look through a bunch of stupid posts just to get an update, so you're both equally irritating. Retards.

This. Seriously.

If the mods really are here, then start deleting posts & "keep order" like you're supposed to. The people who make the cheats & updates, ignore the requesters & dyslexic readers for fuck's sake.

Hell, learn to fucking lock the thread until an update is up. All cheat updates not made by Curly will be done by PMs. Honestly, you're all acting like goddamn children =\ Can't believe I have to go through all of this crap to find a stupid DAT. file every single day. Old enough to code but not old enough to control goddamn emotions...

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GTA Chinatown Wars US

Here's some more GTA codes. Credits to Skiller of CMP for finding the addresses. I just looped and terminated. Anyway, here's some carshop codes...

CarShop (Seller)

Have All Cars for Sale
92222A30 00000000
C0000000 00000007
02222A60 00000000
DC000000 00000004
D2000000 00000000

Cars Are Free
92222A30 00000000
C0000000 0000001E
02222A80 00000000
DC000000 00000004
D2000000 00000000

And the best of all...

Change BulletProof Patriot to helicopter (Yes, you can fly it!)
92222A30 00000000
02222B48 00000003
D2000000 00000000

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
eighty4 said:
It was directed at Curley. I know it's normal for a human to get angry or aggravated,but it's also not proper for someone with a high respect value to go off on a user for something so simple. Do you really expect a user with 1 post to read ALL 609 pages of this thread? He went to the right place and saw it wasn't updated and came here to ask - no reason to flip out on him.

hahaha you make me laugh.. Yeah, a person with 1 post should have at least looked at the above post.. That explains everything.. And he was whinging about where Narin was!!

eighty4 said:
Hehe Moo said:
eighty4, you're so wrong. People like YOU are the people who make the rep of GBAtemp go down.

We're doing our best to post the most updated cheats on every page, but as soon as we don't, what happens? Someone like you and "healthydrugs" post questions like "when will they be updated". They have been updated every day for the past week.

20TH OF MARCH UPDATE HERE!
I posted a question about when it was updated? I make the rep go down by providing decent conversation in topics?

Dude, get real... You abuse me because I told a n00b off for not reading the above post.. Shows what you know..

eighty4 said:
QUOTE(Drakenlot @ Mar 21 2009, 05:59 AM) Saying that Curley is the reason people leave and the reason GBAtemp has gone downhill isn't an insult?

I didn't say he was single handedly the reason, did I? I said behavior like that is why the rep has gone downhill which you can find across any other dealing with ROMs and has a decent forum.

I wouldn't be pissed off at that classmate, since that analogy would imply that it happen right then and there, it would work if it dealed with work from days he's wasn't here. Simply, he shouldn't have been yelled at for asking a damned question.

ARE YOU COMPLETELY MENTAL.. HE SHOULD HAVE READ THAT PAGE AT LEAST..

QUOTE(Toshiya830 @ Mar 21 2009, 03:22 PM)

Both sides are irritating.. Hmm, well, let me think.. Who is updating?? and Who isnt going to update anymore?? ME..

ALL OF YOU GET A FKN LIFE... Do you expect an update tonight.. I hope not.. Cause your not getting one..

Im sick of it.. I know that guy was a n00b but he could have had the decency to read the post above him.. SIMPLE.. Then eighty4 comes along and abuses me.. I mean WTF?? Who is giving up there time to help you guys out.. Who is making updates and working their arses of FOR You.. Who WAS providing updates every day since he started..

And then you come along and abuse me.. THATS WHAT I HATE THE MOST.. So dont expect any more updates until you all PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER.. YOU CAN ALL GET FKED AND ILL ENJOY MY CHEATS BY MYSELF..

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, since this is all getting out of hand, let me try and sum this up so we can all move onto the updates and talk about codes.

Firstly, healthydrugs should've read through the pages before asking for an update. But he's a noob, and that's what noobs do. His comment probably should've been ignored.

Next, even though there are posts like healthydrug's on about every page, Curly5959 probably should've "freaked out" for the lack of a better word. Like I said before, the post should've been ignored and moved on. This doesn't mean I don't appreciate all of his updates, because I do, but I think that was a little lack of judgment on his part, and I doubt it'll happen again.

Again, this whole thing should've just ended there, but eighty4 gave a personal shot at Curly, which is another lack of judgement. No matter how bad someone gets attacked, it doesn't give anyone the right to do the same. GBAtemp is about helping people, not the other way around.

And the list goes on. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that there were faults on both sides. The only way we're going to be able to move on is to drop the subject and get back to what this topic was originally about, which is codes and updates. To make that work, I don't want anymore replies about the fight that's been going on in the past 2 pages. It ends now. Lets bring the order back in this thread starting with the post after this one.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
There never was order in this thread and there never will be with arseholes like you guys..

Dont expect an update anytime soon..

AND for the last time, Its CURLEY, NOT CURLY..

LIKE i said, No more updates until people learn to read and accept..

Soo, enjoy playing games without cheats..

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Curley5959 said:
There never was order in this thread and there never will be with arseholes like you guys..

This is exactly what I mean when I say we need order back in this thread. You're a person with authority, and with authority comes responsibility. You're responsible for setting an example for the noobs and other people. Going down to their level makes you just as bad as them. For this to officially be behind us, we need you to be able to ignore all these comments directed at you, because there are a lot more people supporting you than not. Not giving out updates will cause a lot more commotion than what has been happening. Just ignore all the n00bs and people attacking you, because for every 1 person not supporting you there's 100 that are.

spanky316

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:

AND for the last time, Its CURLEY, NOT CURLY..

LIKE i said, No more updates until people learn to read and accept..

Soo, enjoy playing games without cheats..

Please, you have to realise that anyone in your position just has a huge target painted on their ass with "Kick me" in big letters. There are sadly many arseholes in this world (the minority though I hope) and they are always going to take delight in having a pop at anyone for anything. You need to remember there are many more of us out there who basically respect the ethos of this thread and don't clutter with random posts. Many, many people are currently looking up to you and putting you on a Narin-like pedestal - don't burst their bubble. You know full well that you're above all that and are just understandably upset at the moment. Just post your updates and don't read the shit. Go away again safe in the knowledge that hundreds are grateful for everything you're doing here and let the rabble get on with it. You have no need to defend yourself, your actions have already more than done so. I'm sure you can see this.
The sad fact is that all the grateful board users rarely feel the need to rain thanks and kisses down upon you (plus it only clutters the thread of course). Just like everything else in the world the low-IQ moaners are the only ones who pipe-up. Don't think for a minute that they represent the masses - they don't, and never will.
To prove a point, just go on GameFaqs and post a topic that says "Peace and love to everyone" and watch what happens!!! It's very sad, but humans are an incredibly shit species that thoroughly enjoys fucking things up for everyone else.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
We should give those people in charge of this thread authority to remove or edit posts. For example if some hopeless NOOB asks a stupid question or flames or whines, those with authority can edit their posts to like "STFU you whiner" or something like that, rather than wait for mods who only appear so often.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
sorry about this, curley but i have to agree with sports on this, just relax, let them run amok and just do what i will be doing, ignore those ungrateful pricks and help those who at least tried and just carry on with my lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol