Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,075,759
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mahkleb said:
Depravo said:
Mahkleb said:
@ Depravo: Unfortunately, they don't show up for me :[

Let me guess... you have an R4 cart, right?

Correct.
As has been mentioned in this thread before (at least 400 times), the R4 firmware has problems with big cheat files. Some of the cheats will just not show up even though they are in the database.

To quote Narin himself:

There is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use the CHEAT(UE).DAT file which has all the Japanese cheats removed.

I have updated the first post of the The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread with a link to a R4CCE tutorial by Curley to edit the cheat files.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.

Mahkleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Mahkleb said:
Depravo said:
Mahkleb said:
@ Depravo: Unfortunately, they don't show up for me :[

Let me guess... you have an R4 cart, right?

Correct.
As has been mentioned in this thread before (at least 400 times), the R4 firmware has problems with big cheat files. Some of the cheats will just not show up even though they are in the database.

To quote Narin himself:

There is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use the CHEAT(UE).DAT file which has all the Japanese cheats removed.

I have updated the first post of the The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread with a link to a R4CCE tutorial by Curley to edit the cheat files.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.
AH, I missed that! Sorry! D:

Thanks for the help anyway.

camintmier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Concerning the "No Wanted Level" code in GTA: CW (YGXE DEE4AA12, and the other US versions), I was thinking it might be better to have the code mapped to the L and R keys instead of A and Up, since A is the weapon shooting button. There have been a few times where I've gotten a few stars, activated the code by pressing A and Up with a cop around, and instead of no stars, I'd still have 1 star level (primarily because I shot at the cop or his car).

Here's the modified code if it helps.
Code:
Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars(U) YGXE DEE4AA12 (and other US versions)

No Wanted Level (Press L and R)
94000130 FCFF0000
12340D3C 00000000
D2000000 00000000
Thanks be to all the coders for giving us new and better ways to make the game ours.

DemonDSi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the Pokemon platium cheats to work by using the Cheat (UE).dat file. no problems! damn R4 lol can't wait for my new card!

bamse111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last Updated: March 5th?
huh.gif

Time for update?

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
wow wth happenned here...
I really shouldn't stay away from this place longer then five days...
so to put evrything together:

-Narin is gone
-Curley is making the cheat files (but has no acces to first post, wich makes things messy)
-GTA has come out and has spawned a golf of requesting newbs...

ah...well...That ain't good now is it...

Curley, tell me if u need some help, I'll see wath i can do (don't have that much time though since I'm in the midlle of my exams...)

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Curley, Enchanted Folk cheats still arent showing up on my M3 Simply, i deleted loads of cheats using the r4cce,only have 23 cheats on now but still no luck
hate2.gif

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
xLaraCroftx said:
Hi Curley, Enchanted Folk cheats still arent showing up on my M3 Simply, i deleted loads of cheats using the r4cce,only have 23 cheats on now but still no luck
hate2.gif

oh my god im starting to get pissed off for you guys......
LOOK FOR YOURSELF, alter your game ID to match the rom. the cheats are there, just LOOK

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
OK, lets clean this place a bit.......

From now one (and for some period), there will be STRICT rules in this thread......

1. any post that isn't contributing to the CHEAT database WILL get removed
2. any offtopic posts will get removed
3. any flashcart talk will be removed
4. any codes requests WILL get removed
5. anything BUT POSTED CHEATS by members will be removed!!

There can be grateful posts (as in members thanking team that keeps cheat database) every now or then, but if there are too many in a row, it will be removed because it's cluttering the thread!!

EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T STRICTLY CHEAT RELATED AND ISN'T CONTRIBUTING WILL GET REMOVED!!

This measures are taken because there has been too much crap posted lately, too much flaming, and overall, too much rudeness!!

For fucks sake!!!!!!!!!

First post has been updated.....got to the bottom to see Curleys update......maybe this will ease up on the crap posts..

UnlimitedHail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is stressful but you guys need to calm down. Delete & ignore those who ask for codes or point them to the thread that shows them how to make their own, no need to bring yourself down to their level & OMGGGGG U GAIZ WTF IS WRONG WIT U ARGGHHH!! Every. Single. Time =\

ljtyk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, the Infinite Unknown Weapon 4 Ammo in GTA code is for the RPG.
Also the code for Reset Time to 8:00am(SELECT):
94000130 0FFFB000
021EFBA0 00008014
D2000000 00000000
should be
94000130 FFFB0000
021EFBA0 00008014
D2000000 00000000

Otherwise SELECT won't do anything.

Thank again for everyone's hard work on this project! I'm eternally grateful!
yaynds.gif

demonsking

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
demonsking,
since you said you have the latest cheat file~!
i would advise you start with a new game ...
see this happens or not
smile.gif

and try this following code
see whether it will avoid your save game error or not

1202490C 000046C0

thanks my game works now and the Spirit/Elemental Ball im pretty sure its just all pokeball cheat

jellyhua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
liamash3 said:
hey curly, how long do you think before there will be some exp codes for pokemon platinum?
also, good work on the cheat.dat

I also wanna get some codes of quick level up in 3541-pokemon platinum(u)...

Maybe an "exp got in 8 times as normal"(just as the code in japanese version) will be helpful...could any smart guys do me a favor? Thank you.

mhfan305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ye so wtf, I have tried deleting some games from the cheat. dat and all the methods given and all that because yes i DO have a r4. can someone please jsut save the flaming and please just upload a cheat.dat file that is edited the correct way so i can have some fing gta cheats PLEASE. id greatly appreacite it.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys.
Just made a small Gold code for "From the Abyss (E)" for myself.
CODE!!!From The Abyss (E)
!!YVSP EA2ADD85

::9999999 Lufia (Gold)
:::Press select
94000130 FFFB0000
02108AF8 0098967F

If you want it -> use it. If not -> stfu ;D
Works fine for me on NO$GBA and Acekard2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: