Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,489
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakenlot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Personally, I use the backlight codes for saving battery if I'm not near a charger.
Lower backlight = less power used.
Get an extra ~15 mins playtime out of a battery that just turned red on full backlight.

Also, you can use them during night, to tone the brightness down. Makes it easier on the eyes.

I find them very useful.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Everyone, STOP now..

Stop making outrageous huge lettering and stop complaining..

Hova, If Backlight codes is all that you use the cheat file for, go back to Narins one..
smile.gif
SIMPLE

I took Backlight codes out as they are quite pointless, really, They take up tonnes of room, as everyone has been complaining about them..

We're better off without them, dont you think??

I dont think Ill be making an update tonight.. 2 reasons.. EVERYONES ATTITUTDE ON HERE is APPAULING and secondly the past few days I have been putting off an important Geography assignment thats due TOMORROW.. Ive been putting it off for you guys, You all want cheats, I give you them, Your happy for a little while, UNTIL YOU START SPITTING IN MY FACE

I dont like all your whining, BIG LETTERING and constant questions which are exactly the same as the persons above you.. THIS THREAD IS GOING DOWN FAST, and if you guys can have some self control, I wont update ANYMORE...

As it is, Im already annoyed by the amount of people complaining to Narin to update.. Narin isnt here to cradle you and breast feed you.. You guys get fed all the time by Narin and its about time you learn for yourself..

YOU CANT JUST COME IN HERE, EXPECTING CODES.. WHINING BECAUSE I LEFT STUFF OUT OR IT DOESNT WORK, THATS TOO BAD.. I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HERE... All of the HELPERS on IRC do to.. WE DO THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF OUR HEARTS AND TO HAVE IT SHOVED BACK IN OUR FACES, I DONT LIKE IT...

If you guys dont pull yourselves together, consider no update tonight, EVEN THOUGH I PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO DO AN UPDATE TONIGHT..

IVE TREATED YOU KINDLY, CONSTANT UPDATES EVERY DAY FULL OF NEW CODES... TAKE WHAT YOU GET OR PISS OFF..

Exrael

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for maintaining the Cheat files so well, guys!! It's a toughie of a job even without the whining. v_v

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly, the best way to handle this is to make a locked sticky that you only edit when there are updates.

seriously, though, the ds scene as a whole is probably the worst i've seen. emo developers (not curley, for those that don't know what emo is), and the whiniest, stupidest users.

nes, snes, psx, none of those are as bad as this. even the psp crowd is better than you guys. next closest is the 64 scene, but that was a mess from the get-go.

as a tangent, i'll never understand the numbering that started with the gba. it is the most retarded way to sort games, ever.

aks47u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
I dont think Ill be making an update tonight.. 2 reasons.. EVERYONES ATTITUTDE ON HERE is APPAULING and secondly the past few days I have been putting off an important Geography assignment thats due TOMORROW.. Ive been putting it off for you guys, You all want cheats, I give you them, Your happy for a little while, UNTIL YOU START SPITTING IN MY FACE

Too right Curly, hope the assignment goes well.

penguinwarfare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin might be taking a break for the same reasons Curley is pointing out. This is a community effort, no one is here to serve anyone specially. If you want something added, either add it yourself, wait for an update that contains it, or look at one of MANY tutorials that are linked on the FRONT PAGE. This thread is nearly 600 pages of about 20% content and 80% begging/whining.

jinhua7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Curley5959,

Don't get so work up over the people who do not know how to appreciate the work you and Narin have put out to help others with the database. I think you should be more in control of your time and do what is more impt to you, like ur assignments. =)

I understand that there will always be people who will take things for granted so don't be too bothered by them, basically just follow the saying "give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach him to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

So I always simply just add the codes that I need for whatever new games that I want when you guys have not updated yet. All in all, enjoy yourself, and keep more time to yourself =)

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
"give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach him to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

But seriously, keep up the good work for those who appreciate it at your own leisure and just ignore the whining c*nts.

Amak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Balrogs.Pain said:
Quick question: Does anyone know if you can transfer the platinum (J) codes onto pokemon platinum (U)?

Doubtful. The U and J versions likely have different memory addresses.

thedarkness360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curley5959 said:
Everyone, STOP now..

Stop making outrageous huge lettering and stop complaining..

Hova, If Backlight codes is all that you use the cheat file for, go back to Narins one..
smile.gif
SIMPLE

I took Backlight codes out as they are quite pointless, really, They take up tonnes of room, as everyone has been complaining about them..

We're better off without them, dont you think??

I dont like all your whining, BIG LETTERING and constant questions which are exactly the same as the persons above you.. THIS THREAD IS GOING DOWN FAST, and if you guys can have some self control, I wont update ANYMORE...

As it is, Im already annoyed by the amount of people complaining to Narin to update.. Narin isnt here to cradle you and breast feed you.. You guys get fed all the time by Narin and its about time you learn for yourself..

YOU CANT JUST COME IN HERE, EXPECTING CODES.. WHINING BECAUSE I LEFT STUFF OUT OR IT DOESNT WORK, THATS TOO BAD.. I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HERE... All of the HELPERS on IRC do to.. WE DO THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF OUR HEARTS AND TO HAVE IT SHOVED BACK IN OUR FACES, I DONT LIKE IT...

If you guys dont pull yourselves together, consider no update tonight, EVEN THOUGH I PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO DO AN UPDATE TONIGHT..

IVE TREATED YOU KINDLY, CONSTANT UPDATES EVERY DAY FULL OF NEW CODES... TAKE WHAT YOU GET OR PISS OFF..

WOW.... It is sad to see that it has come to this. Gimme this gimme that, whine, complain, bitch and moan. I am ashamed to see how pathetic some people can be (not all people). We are lucky to have such a great group of people spending so much time and effort to make and update codes and answer questions. They don't need to do this and it is a privilege for anyone who is not contributing to be able to benefit from the hard work they do. Like Curley stated these people have lives and family's outside of making codes for us. I hope all the complainers out there will start to show the respect, decency and gratitude the code crew deserve. To the code crew, you are all very much respected and have my and allot of other users thanks for all your hard work. Cheers to you!

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
the evo link for the march 18th update is dead.

Never mind, it seems to have fixed itself. :shrugs:

progaor06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have acekard 2 just got it last week im wondering how do u edit the cheat file dat so i can add more codes into it if i wanted to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work