Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,881
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
dragonbladerxx2,
i hope you can take what we said seriously~! all of us is trying to help ~! and you are not taking us seriously~! same thing i had said for two times yet you are like asking same ol question
we would not know what version of the game you got as you mentioned it was a FIXED ~! so it could be patch .. thus the game id changed accordingly ~!

solution:-
first go get a copy of r4cce~! is on the first page of the thread~! narin got a link for it
second after obtaining it ~! click add a new game and use the function "..." to check the game id of your game~! see is the same as the one in the database~!
if it is different.. just change it ~!
or
just download a new copy of the game that is not FIXED
smile.gif

greenarrow2k6,
please be precise what is the code that giving you a white screen?
as from my experience i having a similar problem for the all experience code~!
but stats, hp, all works for me
smile.gif

so what i did was just don't use the code
smile.gif

Yukari,
the code you posted for rp never decrease seems to be wrong. the correct code should be
DA000000 02134F14
D7000000 02134F10
D2000000 00000000

Atos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I've downloaded the latest cheat database and donwloaded the patched _DS_MENU.DAT(I use R4DS), still I can't see any cheats for Chrono Trigger(U). You said in that important notice that I have four options. I decided to use the CHEAT(UE) but when I was going to check the games there, I saw cheats for Chrono Trigger(J). Is it really to be there?

Thank you.

Balious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if im the only one with this problem.

I got the game code lyoko (first one not fall of xana) and try to use the cheat to have max/inf data bits and it does not seem to work. I still have the same number of data bits and when i use them it goes down.

I am using the n5.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
dsrules said:
question for Chrono trigger (U)

if you used the Enable Custom ASM Routine code on the Bypass Privacy code
Game Fix (M3 Real Version)
523FE294 E08AA009
E23FDFDC 00000024
E08AA009 E35A0000
1A0000AB E1A0A00E
E28FE000 E12FFF1C
E1A0E00A E31E0402
EA00009F 00000000
023FE294 EAFFFF50
D2000000 00000000
0204E334 E3A00000
0204E338 E12FFF1E
0204E694 E3A00000
0204E698 E12FFF1E

then why you didn't use it on this code?

Walking Through Everything (Obstacles/Wall/Building/Trees)
5212257C 0A000047
0212257C EA000047
D0000000 00000000
5213C62C 1A000001
0213C53C E2034003
0213C540 E3844001
0213C544 E1C146BA
0213C62C E1A00000
D0000000 00000000
That would be pointless as only one instance of the code is needed into memory. Also seriously, what is the big deal? You have been pestering me because I included the ASM code fix into the M3 Real version of the code? What harm does it cause? Also I had my reasons to add it, I have several people test out the piracy fix without the ASM fix and the people who were testing it couldn't get it to work without using the ASM fix. Also the Chrono Trigger games contain several ASM codes that requuire this fix hence another reason why I included it.

what I'm trying to say is that even tho they're asm hacks (regular 32bit code), it's not a Custom ASM Routine code, so that the code is not needed
and my game runs fine without it on m3real..well, no big deal, just trying to point out and educate some people on the use of the Custom ASM Routine code, if you really think it's necessary then forget it, afterall you're the cheat master
smile.gif

dragonbladerxx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
dragonbladerxx2 said:
dragonbladerxx2 said:
can some1 fix the cheats for age of empires mythologies because it cheat dont show up at the bottom of my r4. i have the fixed version of age of empures mythologies. can any1 help?!
what about me.... i still have a problem not fixed. is there a diff id for this?

have u check that u have downloaded the latest database? have u had the latest version of r4? have u removed useless cheats that are in ur own cheatlist? u can't really just download the list and throw them into your folder, u'll have missing cheats, u need to remove cheats that u will not be using cos reason is simple, r4cce has a cheat limit, so reason why u can't see the cheat list? care to make a guess as to why?
biggrin.gif
simple, its either, u have the wrong id/older flashcart version/ u have too many cheats in ur cheat list >.<
i have newest version.i dont have to many cheats on it (removed useless ones). and i think the id is wrong.

dragonbladerxx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
dragonbladerxx2,
i hope you can take what we said seriously~! all of us is trying to help ~! and you are not taking us seriously~! same thing i had said for two times yet you are like asking same ol question
we would not know what version of the game you got as you mentioned it was a FIXED ~! so it could be patch .. thus the game id changed accordingly ~!

solution:-
first go get a copy of r4cce~! is on the first page of the thread~! narin got a link for it
second after obtaining it ~! click add a new game and use the function "..." to check the game id of your game~! see is the same as the one in the database~!
if it is different.. just change it ~!
or
just download a new copy of the game that is not FIXED
smile.gif

greenarrow2k6,
please be precise what is the code that giving you a white screen?
as from my experience i having a similar problem for the all experience code~!
but stats, hp, all works for me
smile.gif

so what i did was just don't use the code
smile.gif

Yukari,
the code you posted for rp never decrease seems to be wrong. the correct code should be
DA000000 02134F14
D7000000 02134F10
D2000000 00000000
nevermind.... got it working (id was wrong) thx elixdream for telling me to click ...
wink.gif

your my hero!
smile.gif

sonicchoa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the pokemon diamond codes. I want to use the cheat check IVs. I check the code to turn it on, but I still have no idea what to do in game to see the IVs.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's an issue with the "Full HP (L + Up)" code for Chrono Trigger. It does what it's supposed to do, however when used it also reduces MP to zero. Can anyone help fix this?

Also, using the "Full MP (L + Up)" code along with doesn't help because if you use both together it just sets HP to 999/999 and MP to 0/99.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried to create a basic cheat for Ninjatown (E) (because I found none in the cheat.dat)
Game ID: CNJP 3FF2D4A0

(infinite) 9999 Coins
02213DD0 0000270F

Works fine on emu. Will test now on Flashcard (R4-Ysmenu)
Ok does not work :/ Can anyone tell me what I did wrong pls?
Ah ok. That one only works in level 1. Maybe I'll find out how to modify it for all levels

Atos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well no one answered my question(I can't see cheats for Chrono Trigger DS(U) in my R4 and I've downloaded latest cheat database/version of R4). I'm guessing it's because I have too many cheats in it. If that's right, then please someone tell me how can I remove those useless cheats(oh, and someone told me to drag it to the very top of the list. How can I do that and if I do that, I still have to remove some cheats?). Thank you!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Atos said:
Well no one answered my question(I can't see cheats for Chrono Trigger DS(U) in my R4 and I've downloaded latest cheat database/version of R4). I'm guessing it's because I have too many cheats in it. If that's right, then please someone tell me how can I remove those useless cheats(oh, and someone told me to drag it to the very top of the list. How can I do that and if I do that, I still have to remove some cheats?). Thank you!
I think you use FW 1.18? Well I can give you the advice to use yasumenu. It has got NO problems with cheats and stuff.
Another prob could be that you may have used the bypass-patch for Chrono Trigger

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
SignZ said:
Tried to create a basic cheat for Ninjatown (E) (because I found none in the cheat.dat)
Game ID: CNJP 3FF2D4A0

(infinite) 9999 Coins
02213DD0 0000270F

Works fine on emu. Will test now on Flashcard (R4-Ysmenu)
Ok does not work :/ Can anyone tell me what I did wrong pls?
Ah ok. That one only works in level 1. Maybe I'll find out how to modify it for all levels
the address is different on every stage, so you need to use pointers to make the code, elixirdream or Curley5959 should be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 1tb SD card for whatever reason +1